UNSUBSCRIBE me from marketing emails!

I have Unsubscribed multiple times from both email addresses and its been over two weeks. I still keep getting marketing emails. I tried to chat it but was number 112 in the queue. Ridiculous. Any tips before I report this to can spam?

1 Like

Have you gone to your account on wyze.com and cancelled the newsletter?

1 Like

I shouldn’t need to. By law I should be able to Unsubscribe via a link in the email. Which should actually work.

Kristen

1 Like

But unfortunately yes. I have tried that too

Kristen

Welcome to the Wyze community @duvalkristen!
Did you see the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email?

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure she did.

2 Likes

Yes. As I stated in my post, I’ve Unsubscribed multiple times. I’ve given 14+ days. I still keep getting marketing emails in my inbox for both of my accounts.

Kristen

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

The same thing is happening to me. I unsubscribe to every email via the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the email but they just keep coming. My account also says I’m not subscribed.

I purposely subscribed in September. I am receiving the emails but my Wyze account shows that I am not subscribed to the Newsletter.
Ah Wyze, you are so consistantly inconsistant.

1 Like

Here we go again :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so infuriating

And again today…Unsubscribing every time

@UserCustomerGwen

Can you bring this to someone’s attention?

Sigh! desperately trying

I tried tagging Wyze but they seem to ignoring us here too.

Have you tried contacting Wyze Customer Support about this issue?
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT