Still young? Put your clueless old person stories here!

Jennifer Connelly

Terri Hatcher

Phoebee Cates

2 Likes

All of them :rofl:

2 Likes

Think

The composite of her roles as she has ‘inhabited’ them, and you have ‘received’ them. :cat::cat:

The actors themselves may be a bit shopworn – or even better than those they’ve portrayed, who knows! :firecracker: :game_die: :grin:

All fine choices and I support you in them – especially Jennifer Connelly! :saluting_face: :saluting_face: :blush:

2 Likes

Word is they’d be happy to have our younger selves, just waiting for us to ask! :joy:

1 Like

Ana de Armas and Margot Robbie.

At the same time. :rofl:

1 Like

Not your first rodeo? :cowboy_hat_face: :joy:

Kinky :winking_face_with_tongue:

1 Like

Margot Robbie I knew, Ana de Armas not at all. She looks talented. :saluting_face: :wink:

They’re both intelligent, feisty, unpredictable and one step short of psycho. :heart_eyes: Ana reminds me of my ex-wife. :rofl:

1 Like

Speaking of kinky. Do you know the difference between kinky and erotic ?

1 Like

Ah, now I see the infatuation :rofl:

1 Like

Please enlighten me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t have to if you don’t want to.
You can’t say that to me.

Tough monkey. :grin:

1 Like

Geezer-adjacent:

A Gen X neighbor who had to resort to an AI Employment Consultant to game the AI of prospective employers employing AI to screen applicants to get any kind of response (he snagged a LIVE INTERVIEW AND GOT THE JOB!!) who said when I said ugh AI what a sinkhole and he said I know me too but if you lived in a town where everybody was carrying you’d be smart to carry too and I think I just passed out at that point and they took me away on a stretcher…

August 2024

 

1 Like

Gratuitous frog clip.

But from a film wherein my ‘wife’ Julianne Moore melts down in a pharmacy. Worth a look. :grin:

1 Like

Erotic, you use a feather. Kinky, you use the entire chicken.

2 Likes

1 Like

Check out the free streaming Lone Ranger channel.

2 Likes