Solvvy goes out of its way to stop you from opening e-mail tickets

Wyze has numerous links where it says you can open a ticket but the ticket page is now just solvvy which is an automated system that tries to figure out what the problem is and solve it. I’m having an app problem right now where I’m not getting notifications, and there’s no way to contact support. I submitted a log through the app, and of course they say the next step is open a ticket with the log id and there’s no way to do it. Why there’s no way to do it or they can’t do it for you makes no sense. Solvvy says “Sorry, No other contact methods are available at the time”.on app issues.

I ended up misleading solvvy by saying I’m having a camplus problem so that way I can contact support via e-mail. This is so dumb. It’s like there are two support systems and it goes out of its way not to do it. Never once using solvvy has it solved one of my problems, just made it harder for me to actually contact support. It’s all technical issues that I need support for and wyze has lots of these links like, hey , contact us, and then does everything to stop you from doing that.

2 Likes

And phone IVRs go out of their way to keep you from talking to a human. It’s by design. :frowning:

People cost more than recordings.

Remember you can only get 1 notification every 5 minutes if you are not on Cam Plus. Other than that, here are some things to check related to event recording and notifications:

• Globally on an account basis by making sure the BELL icon on the top right of the Home tab doesn’t have a line thru it (or by using the switch in Account Tab > Notifications). This affects only the owners or shared users login account on all devices they have logged in to the Wyze app.

• Per camera by calling the individual camera up, then Settings > Event Recording > Detects motion.

• Per camera by calling the individual camera up, then Settings > Notifications > Notifications. This can be controlled by the camera owner AND shared user, and will affect both. Also, you need to select which events you want to be notified about. motion, sound, or Wyze AI events if you have Cam Plus.

• Per camera by calling the individual camera up, then Settings > Detection Settings > Sensitivity, & Detection Zone (for motion or Person Detection to occur, something must enter the zone). If the zone is off, the whole frame will be evaluated for motion.

• In the phone’s OS settings, which can enable or disable all notifications globally, or from any individual app. This applies to only that particular phone/tablet. (Note: this is not possible in some versions of Android.) iOS Examples: App: Phone Settings > Notifications > Wyze and Global: Phone Settings > Do Not Disturb (and its schedule).

1 Like

The best way to contact them is by phone at (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

2 Likes

Thanks but I can’t do working hours, I’m often taking care of these things in the middle of the night. In my opinion, there should be an easily accessible e-mail option.