Smart Vision Open Beta Feedbacks Thread

As this is an early test, v2s are the only currently supported cams. They have said other cams will come, but for now a v2 is required

Yea the help page seems to be broken. Not sure if it’s private or something, because it prompts you to login to view that page

On IOS, the icon for smart vision is the same as the services tab. On android it has its own icon

1 Like

I don’t have a v2 either. Also help page broken for sure.

I attempted to create a skill based on a door open. I could select my cameras (the one I was trying to use is a V2). I got to the capture photos, but don’t really have any idea what I was supposed to do, and could not get past that page.

1 Like

Ya… no cams seems to be an issue.

I have mostly V2s and a V3 Pro. None are showing in the Select a Device screen. The “I don’t see my camera” link just goes to the Help Center home.

2 Likes

This is exciting

One question . I have the floodlight camera and also powered up an additional v3 through the back usb port

Bc I have such a overly sensitive pir sensor and deal with constant false motion light activations I keep an eye on my floodlight

So what I’ve done is basically turned on motion notifications from this v3 to get notified of whenever the floodlights come on .

What I would like to do is since this is available in the feedback pop up for event feedback is to be notified if light changes

So when my v3 detects the floodlights turning on it’ll notify me of this event and not of every single other motion event such as bugs , rain , my cat walking past the camera , wind , spiders , spider webs , and every other motion event

Will this be possible ?

1 Like

Cams showing, but capture from past events causes app to freeze

1 Like

One more question: Is a CamPlus or CamPlus Pro account required for this feature? If so, I’m not a candidate for testing this feature. I have neither.

Smart Vision is the ability for you to train for some events you are interested in. Not sure you saw in some of the AMA’s or other, but they showed things like Garbage Can is out, or car in garage, etc.

At this time, you have to have a V2 to use it.

1 Like

What goes in the create your own labels? I can’t get past this. Tried door closed, door open, etc.? Won’t enable Next option

Android 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 9
v2.36.0 (96)

1 Like

Your new little program is bugged from the beginning, can’t even scroll the first set of instructions. Half of the paragraphs are cut off by the “Next” box.
Also, your device list is completely missing!
Back to the drawing board guys!

1 Like

When I try to create a skill, none of my cameras are listed to select.

Currently this process requires a V2 camera

Add me to the no cameras show list…

Very different results between iOS and Android. On the iOS, I was unable to set the attention zone because the zone was the entire screen and it would not let me move the green dots for the corners.

Also figured out that I need to take multiple photos in each state. I will have to wait till I get home -kinda hard to open and close the front door from 26 miles away!

1 Like

Only allows me to use it with my Wyze cam v2. Clicking I don’t see my camera brings me to a login page that says I need to enable cookies but the continue button doesn’t work

I have a v2 in the garage, still doesn’t show up in device list.