[RESOLVED] IMPORTANT: February 3rd 1:00 AM PT Scheduled Maintenance

To be even more fair, this is not a police station, where lives depend on the data being provided to the police. It is a twenty dollar camera… It will never perform, or be treated like the Miami police treat their cameras, nor should it be… If Wyze did this, it would no longer me a twenty dollar camera…

2 Likes

I have been running Wyze cameras as well from almost day one, or at least two… The cloud has always been part of the process… Not sure where you got the idea it was not…

1 Like

Yes, but all the dirt and dust will be saved in the Robot Vacuum until cloud service is restarted. Once Cloud service has been fully tested, the Robot Vacuum will FTP the dirt and dust into the cloud so you can download it later.

On a more serious note; my guess is given the specificity of the original message, and given the Robot Vacuum was not listed, it should still work…

But, remember-- see above for how to best empty the dust bin… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl:

It’s 3 hours away from the start of the maintenance and my cameras, bulb is working but not the thermostat- the most important because it’s a major storm. How I can go to bed to make sure thermostat will uphold the temp? It didn’t run the schedule as it should. The controller on the wall shows “no wifi” symbol. App says “check wifi connection “ which isn’t the problem. Disappointed in wyze.

For Wyze Thermostat:

• The thermostat itself can work without internet but heating/cooling usage data and HVAC filter life data will be lost.
  • Geofencing may not work.

Did the scheduled maintenance occur or was it postponed? I noticed no interruption to any of the impacted areas during the maintenance window.

3 Likes

Thanks to all Wyze personnel for the GREAT communication of the scheduled maintenance event!
It was nice to get that screen that popped up and warned us of the planned maintenance.
I noticed early this a.m. (around 6:30 central), the camera screens loaded faster than normal too.

Thanks very much!

1 Like

Care to share what if anything the maintenance was addressing?

What I do know is that this morning I am getting Error 06 when attempting to view events. smh

Edited to add that the error 06 is only on my cameras with cam plus. For the one without cam plus, I can get a video but they are only 8 seconds (where’s the other 4 ???)