Remote Live Stream nearly impossible today

I have been having this issue for couple of days and just submitted ticket from my phone. 100% connect from WiFi. 95% failure from cellular. Wyze Ticket 182712. Thanks!

1 Like

@suzannah,

Have you submitted a log to Wyze?

1 Like

I am not a Beta tester and i updated the new firmware yesterday and it did not help.

1 Like

So you have completed a log via this link? My issues were on all networks, but I am fine today.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019934771-How-to-gather-an-app-log

1 Like

Suzannah, When you are back home, Try to give this video a look to see how to set up events and alerts. It’s a little older video, but the steps are pretty much the same.
Setting up events video

1 Like

I posted about this problem a couple days ago on reddit. Very little traction there so I’m glad to see its blowing up here! :+1:t2: I’d say what my symptoms are but they’re the same as everyone else. Will send logs now.

Update: ticket ID 182733

4 Likes

New update… today it does connect to LTE but only after 3 or 4 attempts

2 Likes

Wyze Ticket 182727

Still cannot connect to my cameras from outside the WiFi network. Did the following:

• Power-cycled the cameras
  • Restarted the WiFi router
  • Upgraded the firmware, restarted the cameras
2 Likes

WYZE Ticket 181843

2 Likes

Update on Authentication Failure (error code 0)

2/27/19 - 10a CST - Texas
iphone 6plus / AT&T LTE / Spectrum(TW) wifi
2 pan cams running 4.10.2.31

Yesterday, mostly unable to authenticate for connection from LTE. Would rarely get thru.
Today, authentication for connection is intermittent, which is an improvement.
Prior to this recent issue, Ive experienced no problems since the last authentication issue a couple of months ago. Same phone, same app, same cams, same firmware version.
I do not believe it is an Internet issue of some sort as I can view my foscam.
Packet loss / timeout due to network congestion at authentication servers or insufficient server capacity? May be limited to a specific AWS data center?

I am also now getting the same error code zero. Inability to connect to both cameras when on LTE. If I am on a wifi network. Either my home network or another Wi-Fi like at a Starbucks it works. This happened all of a sudden and also same to my brother and a ton of other people posting online so they have changed something at the wyze end or some new incompatibility with connecting via cellular data. Not fun. I recommended these cameras to multiple friends and all having the issue and now I look like an idiot.

I too am running into the same issue

Exact same issue with me remotely…everything works within the home network.

1 Like

ok so tons of people having the same issues suddenly (recently) when trying to get a livestream over LTE from different countries (I am in Canada), on many different cell providers, many different routers etc. Obviously points to a problem on the Wyze end. Rebooting our routers or cameras is NOT going to solve this. Hope someone is really working hard on a resolution as this is obviously very widespread.

2 Likes

As @UserCustomerGwen stated, please send logs to the Wyze team if you are seeing issues. :grin:

I am sure they are investigating it.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. All was well on Monday, but starting yesterday, I could not log into my cameras remotely, whether it was via Iphone LTE or my work’s internet. It connects, albeit slowly, then cannot authenticate. Connection failed, error code 0. Came home yesterday, did the firmware update. Today, same issue. I can access as long as I am on the same network as the cameras but not on LTE. I’ve done all the steps, rebooted the cameras, force closed the app, logged out, logged in. All to no avail. The worst part was a co-worker was asking about them yesterday and I couldn’t log in to show him the clear view I get of my house remotely. As soon as I figure out how to send the log files, I will do so.

@Rose

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019934771-How-to-gather-an-app-log

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I am finding it better as well, but I’m not confident is is fixed. This morning while at home, my 3 pans connected byt the v2 would not. I turned OFF my WiFi, and was able to connect using data. Went back to WiFi and again could not connect. I have left home and here at work can connect to all 4 on both WiFi and data.

2 Likes

I am NOT a Beta tester.

1 Like