Preorder Shipping Update #57 Week of 1/5/22

Preorder Shipping Update #57

Week of 1/5/22!

Happy belated new year, folks! Jimmy from Wyze here, and I’m back with a new year’s worth of updates on your preordered products.

Let’s go!

First, some weekly reminders.

Preorders happen a while before shipments start, so don’t forget that you’ve gotta let us know if you’ve moved since you placed your order!

• Think we’ve got out-of-date information? Contact our support team ASAP ! I’m sure the person that moved in your old place would appreciate the gift, but that’s not what you’re payin’ for.

The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when devices will start to ship .

• I’ll do my best to get as specific as possible once devices start shipping so you have an idea when your specific order will ship. We’re working on changes behind the scenes to make this experience more personalized in the future.
  • After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey.

Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you.
Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!
…Now on to the good stuff! :man_dancing:

Quick summary.

…Not interested in the nitty gritty?
Check out what’s new at a glance!
Wyze Lamp Socket standalone orders are behind schedule. We have reached out to FedEx and are continuing to monitor closely to see what we can do to speed things up.
Wyze Cam Floodlight has finished shipping! Please allow until the end of the week to receive your shipping confirmation.
Wyze Car (Wave 2) has finished shipping! Please allow until the end of the week to receive your shipping confirmation.
Wyze Video Doorbell Pro has been removed from updates as it has finished shipping last week.
My New Year’s resolution is to clear out all of the products in these emails. Let’s see if we can get this done this month so I can have a normal “Hump Day tired” look in my eyes instead of the “I have to build an entire email” exhausted look I have now. :crossed_fingers:t4:

Let’s get into the details now:
A NOTE FROM JIMMY

Note: Preorder shipping estimates will continue to fluctuate due to seaport congestion.

I get it, you’re probably hearing a ton about seaports right now. Us too - the time it takes for any company to receive and process imports that arrive via the ocean has increased dramatically and is now reaching historic highs. :sleepy:

Since this process isn’t controlled by Wyze or the partners that we work directly with, it’s super difficult for us to create accurate estimates until the inventory clears through the port. Sometimes this takes over two months! For now, our only option is to push estimates out a ways to hopefully leave enough time for the employees at the port to process our shipments, and in some cases where we really aren’t sure how long processing will take we may have to abstain from projecting a date for a short period of time. We’ll continue to track this and adjust as needed.

Please keep the hard-working folks at the seaports in your thoughts and bear with us – as always you can expect open and honest communication from me every week along the way. :blue_heart:
READ MORE

Wyze Cam Floodlight

100% SHIPPED

Shipping has finished!
SOLD OUT
Meet Wyze Cam Floodlight, powered by a built-in Wyze Cam v3!

Illuminate the bad guys with super-bright LED lights, then tell them to beat it with a 105dB siren (that’s like, helicopter-next-to-you levels of loud). Use the extra USB port to hook up a second Wyze Cam v3 and keep watch around the corner, too.

…And, it’s one of the most affordable floodlight cams on the market. :heart_eyes:

Shipping is complete! While our run for wyze.com is out of stock, these are available from The Home Depot if you’re in need of one.

Preorderers, this is your last email from me!
I’ll miss you dearly, but it’s 2022 and as they say, new year, new you. This new you is 100% Jimmy-from-Wyze-free.

Wyze Lamp Socket

STANDALONE: 63% SHIPPED

BUNDLE w/ v3: 51% SHIPPED

Shipping continues!
SOLD OUT

Hook your Wyze Cam v3 up in places where you normally couldn’t get power with our new Wyze Lamp Socket, which runs USB power out of your light fixtures and can let you control their bulbs from your Wyze app!

Shipping continues for Wyze Lamp Sockets.
We did not quite progress as planned over the past two holiday weeks when it comes to standalone Lamp Socket orders. We are partnering with FedEx to push out the remaining orders as soon as we can.

Bundle orders continue to ship and are still on track to complete later this month. :snowman_with_snow:

Wyze Solar Panel

0% SHIPPED

Shipping is estimated to begin later this month .
SOLD OUT
Long requested, it’s finally here! Keep your Wyze Cam Outdoor running for longer by hooking into this accessory and placing it in a sunny area. Easy! :sun_with_face:

Shipping is planned to start in January. This product is currently at the seaport and should clear sometime towards the middle of the month.

Wyze Car

WAVE 2: 100% SHIPPED

WAVE 3: 67% SHIPPED

Wave 1 shipping has completed.

Wave 2 shipping has completed.

Wave 3 is making good progress and will finish shipping later this month.
LEARN MORE

Wyze Car is back, baby! Strap in a Wyze Cam v2 or a Wyze Cam Black and you’ve got a cam on wheels that you can pilot anywhere. Or, if you’re like Brando from our Discord… it’s a snack-carrying tray?

Shipping for Wave 1 and 2 has completed!

Shipping for Wave 3 has started and is coming along quite nicely. We should finish shipping later this month. :snowman_with_snow:

Wyze Watch 47mm C

75% SHIPPED

Shipping is ongoing.
LEARN MORE
Wyze Watch 47mm is back in style with the new Wyze Watch 47mm C! It’s the watch you know and love with new colors, bands, and matching watch faces.

Shipping continues. We’re working hard through logistical challenges with these orders - we should see acceleration in fulfillment of Wyze Watch 47mm C very soon.

That’s all for this week!

Thanks again for hangin’ folks!

I have a date with a pillow and a blanket. Goodniiiiight! :sleeping:
—Jimmy from Wyze

5 Likes