Preorder Shipping Update #47 Week of 10/27/21

Preorder Shipping Update #47

Week of 10/27/21!

Hey besties!

I’m Jimmy from Wyze and I’m back to let you know how progress is going on your preordered items.

I’m also totally not watching that one show with the squid-related title while writing this email.

Let’s…

… Let’s get into it! :grinning:
(Sorry, episode 6 has me shook.)

:man_standing:t4:

:man_running:t4:

First, some weekly reminders.

Preorders happen a while before shipments start, so don’t forget that you’ve gotta let us know if you’ve moved since you placed your order!

• Think we’ve got out-of-date information? Contact our support team ASAP ! I’m sure the person that moved in your old place would appreciate the gift, but that’s not what you’re payin’ for.

The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when devices will start to ship .

• I’ll do my best to get as specific as possible once devices start shipping so you have an idea when your specific order will ship. We’re working on changes behind the scenes to make this experience more personalized in the future.
  • After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey.

Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you.
Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!
…Now on to the good stuff! :man_dancing:

Quick summary.

…Not interested in the nitty gritty?
Here’s a quick look at the changes this week.
We finished shipping the first wave of Wyze Night Light orders on time! We’ve reopened preorders and will start shipping these by 11/2.
Wyze Light Strip Pro orders will start shipping by 11/10.
Wyze Cordless Vacuum orders have finished shipping, including all accessory orders.
Wyze Light Strip (32.8 ft) orders should start shipping by 11/3.
Wyze Lamp Socket, Wyze Bulb White, and Wyze Switch have been added to the weekly emails.
Wyze Solar Panel orders have been added to the weekly emails and will start shipping in January due to expected delays at customs/the port.

A NOTE FROM JIMMY

Note: Preorder shipping estimates will continue to fluctuate due to seaport congestion.

I get it, you’re probably hearing a ton about seaports right now. Us too - the time it takes for any company to receive and process imports that arrive via the ocean has increased dramatically and is now reaching historic highs. :sleepy:

Since this process isn’t controlled by Wyze or the partners that we work directly with, it’s super difficult for us to create accurate estimates until the inventory clears through the port. Sometimes this takes over two months! For now, our only option is to push estimates out a ways to hopefully leave enough time for the employees at the port to process our shipments, and in some cases where we really aren’t sure how long processing will take we may have to abstain from projecting a date for a short period of time. We’ll continue to track this and adjust as needed.

Please keep the hard-working folks at the seaports in your thoughts and bear with us – as always you can expect open and honest communication from me every week along the way. :blue_heart:
READ MORE

74% SHIPPED

Wyze Night Light

Orders from May 25th - June 1st
Finished shipping.

Orders from Oct 27th - Present
Starts shipping by 11/2 .
LEARN MORE
All of our preorders from the first round of Wyze Night Light preorders have shipped! It might take until the end of the day tomorrow to receive your shipping confirmation, so keep an eye on your inbox. (Also, the PM of this product, Jonathan, wanted me to tell you that you guys rock. What a legend.)

Preorders just reopened today, and should start shipping by 11/2. We have tons of inventory that’ll be ready to go - we’ll be caught up in no time and on to wider availability very soon. :person_tipping_hand:

HARDWARE: 100% SHIPPED

ACCESSORIES: 100% SHIPPED

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

All outstanding orders have shipped!
SOLD OUT
HEPA Filter
Done shipping.

SOLD OUT

Foldable Vacuum Tube
Done shipping.

SOLD OUT

Mini Motorized Brush Tool
Done shipping.

SOLD OUT

Battery Pack
Done shipping.

SOLD OUT

All done! It’s been a wild ride, but we’re finally done shipping all of our Wyze Cordless Vacuum orders (including all of the accessories)! That means this is the last of your weekly emails from me.

I love each and every one of you, but I know you’re glad deep down that you no longer have to read some kind of “this product sucks, but like in a good way” joke every week. Or you know, read the word ‘seaports’ anymore.

… Anyways, you’re all spared from my weekly ridiculousness starting next week. Well, unless you preorder something else.

See you around! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16.4FT: 100% SHIPPED

32.8FT: 0% SHIPPED

Wyze Light Strip

All outstanding orders for the 16.4ft model have shipped.

Shipping for 32.8ft model is estimated to begin by 11/3 .
LEARN MORE
We’re done shipping all of the preorders for Wyze Light Strip’s 16.4ft model, thanks to the hard work of our Supply Chain team. It’s also back on sale!

Orders for the 32.8ft model should begin to ship by 11/3 - we’re currently moving the inventory to our warehouses from the port. Hope you’re excited!!

16.4FT: 0% SHIPPED

32.8FT: 0% SHIPPED

Wyze Light Strip Pro

Shipping is estimated to begin by 11/10 .
SOLD OUT

Good news! Wyze Light Strip Pro’s inventory is on the way to our warehouses from the port!

We’re now planning to start shipping by 11/10. You guys got your celebratory light-strip-synced dance party planned yet, or am I getting ahead of myself?

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Scale S

Shipping is estimated to begin in early December .
LEARN MORE
Wyze Scale S is Wyze’s latest product! It’s got almost all of the features you know and love from Wyze Scale at a lower price. Learn more by clicking the button above, and compare between the two by clicking the comparison button at the top.

Shipping is planned to start in early December.
… Just in time for your New Year’s resolution.

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Video Doorbell Pro

Shipping is estimated to begin in December .
LEARN MORE

I’m stoked to announce that our first Pro product is here - meet Wyze Video Doorbell Pro! Tons of you told us in the communities that you were holding out for a wireless doorbell, and I think we nailed it.

You can go wired or wireless with 6-month battery life on this new doorbell, and don’t even get me started on the picture - it’s got an amazing ultrawide view with the highest video quality of any of our cameras thus far.

… Long story long, it’s a real crowd pleaser at a great price (disclaimer: Wyze bought me lunch once), and we’re still taking preorders! :partying_face:

Shipping starts in December , so don’t wait if you wanna be one of the first to get it!

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Solar Panel

Shipping is estimated to begin in January .
LEARN MORE
Long requested, it’s finally here! Keep your Wyze Cam Outdoor running for longer by hooking into this accessory and placing it in a sunny area. Easy! :sun_with_face:

Shipping is now planned to start in January. This product is on the way, but we’ve been informed that this product is likely to spend extra time in customs due to its materials.

STANDALONE: 0% SHIPPED

BUNDLE W/ v3: 0% SHIPPED

Wyze Lamp Socket

LEARN MORE

Hook your Wyze Cam v3 up in places where you normally couldn’t get power with our new Wyze Lamp Socket, which runs USB power out of your light fixtures and can let you control their bulbs from your Wyze app!

Shipping starts in December. :snowman_with_snow:

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Bulb White

LEARN MORE
Wyze Bulb White is the return of the white Wyze Bulb with color temperature control! It’s upgraded with amazingly accurate color quality that keeps your food looking scrumptious and your indoor items looking like their true colors, and the ability to match your color temperature with the color of the sun throughout the day for a proper wind up and a proper wind down.

Shipping starts in December , or, you know, maybe a little earlier. :eyes:

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Switch

LEARN MORE

Wyze Switch is our crowd-pleasing new smart light switch that controls more than just lights! Set it up to start your Wyze Robot Vacuum or set the scene with a double or triple tap while keeping a single tap for turning your bulbs on or off. Now that’s a smart home. :bulb:

Shipping is planned to start in December. :snowflake:

That’s all for this week!

Thanks for hanging with me for another round of updates! I’ll be back with more next Wednesday.

See ya around, friends! :v:

P.S. Make sure to wish Wyze a very happy 4th birthday!
—Jimmy from Wyze

3 Likes