Pre-ordered Outdoor Starter Bundle and 1 expansion. Guess which one I got first

After being fully impressed by the indoor cam I decided to get the outdoor starter bundle and 1 expansion camera which were are on pre-order. Just got my expansion camera but still don’t have my starter bundle. :frowning:
That’s how life goes sometimes. You gotta just roll with it and keep moving on. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @SystemIdleProcess!
Yep, that seems how everything is working out this year.
Good Luck to you :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@SystemIdleProcess Welcome to the community world of Wyze! When it arrives, I hope you will enjoy your outdoor cam as much as I do mine. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love my outdoor cam it’s been going since August 6th and the battery is still rocking at 54% charge.

3 Likes

I pre ordered 2 expansions and 1 starter bundle… got the 2 expansions about a week ago, but still waiting on the bundle. Luckily, I had purchased a bundle during “early access”, so I’m still able to use mine!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze community @SystemIdleProcess!
I just want to say, I love the positive attitude! :+1::grinning:
Your starter bundle will most definitely be coming soon and I hope you enjoy the cameras!

3 Likes

The very essence of a packet switching network …

2 Likes

My expansion cam is scheduled to be here tomorrow and the starter bundle still hasn’t even been. Shipped yet. Any idea when or why this happens. I ordered them at the same time

1 Like

And to keep on trend, my second order that I placed to pre-order 2 more outdoor expansion cameras (figured that I might as well max it out) has shipped but still no starter bundle. I can only assume that the base unit is the hold up.
Can’t wait to get it. :smiley:

2 Likes

I received my expansion cameras 3 weeks ago. No packing slip or anything saying my starter bundle was on its way. Even my order history does not “list” the starter bundle as purchased, however the price I paid does indicate it was paid for. I’m confused and it is IMPOSSIBLE to deal in any detail with customer support. Is this happening to everyone that is waiting?

1 Like

Has anyone received their camera(s) yet?
If you haven’t, please contact Wyze Customer Support with your order number!
By phone: 1 (844) 999-3226 or (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Online: Wyze.com/support

1 Like

FYI, my starter bundle did ship this past Friday. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday.

1 Like

I’m going to return the expansion cameras and cancel my starter bundle preorder. I’m going to find another solution.

1 Like

Hi @SystemIdleProcess Sorry to hear you didn’t get hold of someone at support to help out with the Outdoor Base shipment.

1 Like