New Wyze Products Inventory

Mabye this has been adressed but how is wyze rolling out new products all the time but yet we still cant get anything that we originally went with wyze for. Im sorry but Ive been waiting for months to get more sensors because almost all my 11 sensors have stopped working. And my motion sensor is setup to turn on my bathroom wyze smart bulbs because the light switch to my bathroom is in a bad place. So once my last motion sensor stops working my family of 7 are up the creek. Also i would like to upgrade my 8 cam2 to cam3s but no stock. Wyze just rolled out a new hand vac though! Oh wait no stock in that either. I think it would be best to focus on inventory and stop spreading your self so thin with new products. Just my opinion. I know wyze doesnt really care about their customers opinions so this will more then likely not even get a response.

[Mod Note] Your post has been moved to the relevant category.

Oh ye of little faith… Of course we all (mostly anyway) feel the same as you do and we’ve encountered the infamous ‘Wyze deaf ear’ when it comes to our complaints, suggestions or just plain comments in general. I like the companies products (when they work) but totally dislike their record of dependability. I am with you, hopefully they will change the way they handle customer support so that we customers get timely replies and submitting of tickets gets love to make it a simple button press to start a ticket…

Just saying…

1 Like