New Firmware 4.9.4.169 for V2

Was posted on the facebook group that they where having issues with the android app update and hoped to have it fixed this week.

Oh, gotcha! Thanks @emsrider !

@Calabaza and @emsrider

it is out now. I was able to update the app and FW at about 1700 eastern

@Bam - is it stable?
I’ve been out of the loop for a few weeks due to LIFE and have many cameras to upgrade.
But I need Time Lapse and Hardware Acceleration among other things.

1 Like

The firmware seems stable to me, I have not messed around with time lapse yet, and I know the hardware acceleration is an app issue they are still working on.

1 Like

Thanks @WyzeJasonJ

I havent found any real issues. I have one camera that is slow to load, but I think thats on my end. I’m looking into it. havent tried a lapse yet, but that will be on the list for tomorrow

1 Like

Wendy, thank you for the info, but EVERYtime there is an update and I click “what’s new”, it shows the updates for the previous version for several days. Is it possible to get the upgrade info to be available simultaneously with the actual upgrade?

This is the Beta section, where software is tested before release to the public. Are you a Beta tester? The delay you are seeing may just be the delay between test, and release to the public.