Neighbor finally installed their dog fence

This gal won’t be going near the wall any time soon.

4 Likes

Looks like the other dog was a little late in their warning.

1 Like

If one of my dogs tries to cross the invisible fence, he will stand there and twitch until he figures out he needs to take a step back.

1 Like

Dog abuse :laughing:

It may seem like it, but I installed it for their safety. Behind my house is a very busy road, LOTS of trucks! I would rather they get a little tweak when they forget about it than have them run out of my yard.

1 Like

Sounds like a good way to keep them safe.

2 Likes

We had only had the boys a few of weeks, when one of them made a break for freedom by trying to go through the hedge in the backyard. He was only 4 months old and was almost out of reach. It was at that point I decided to spend the month to get the Invisible Fence installed.

Because it only keeps the boys inside and does not keep other critters outside, I am always outside with them.

2 Likes

The neighbors used to have a pit bull. She would roll over and pee when you approached. Never felt any negative energy from her. Great dog. When she saw something outside the electric fence, she would run as fast as she could and get zapped for a split second, Then she would sit on the other side of the fence and cry until someone rescued her.
I believe in real fences because the zapper will keep the dog from leaving, but other animals don’t have the zap collar and can attack the dog that can’t escape the back yard.

1 Like