Multiple Users' Permissions for Shared Users

Yeah, isn’t that always the risk of chiming in with a terrible workaround? You know it’s janky and fails in many ways but you figure, “Oh, this guy probably wants solutions and isn’t here to just whinge to people who have absolutely no power whatsoever within the realm of Wyzedom and often complain about the lack of communication themselves so I guess I’ll just make my sad-workaround suggestion in the hopes it provides temporary benefit.” But then folks still get annoyed with you so you learn, maybe it’s not even worth making the suggestion.

Sharing access is a very difficult problem to solve effectively for many use cases beyond what is already provided.

In this case, you may want to make a separate wishlist item request that current sharing system just includes setting up a temporary passcode. If we aren’t going to a massive overhaul in the sharing system then all we can realistically ask for is fixes to the current sharing system. (If the forum mods try to fold that into this request then you can rage against them for such silliness-we aren’t going to see this request developed anytime soon, better to work with what we got)

If I were at your keyboard, that’s probably what I’d do. Chance of success still low but better than waiting for this very difficult request to be filled and hoping the initial implementation includes the specific feature-permission you need.