Looking to buy Wyze, but is there a Desktop application?

I googled it and found Wyze App for PC & Mac on the Chrome store with 1-star and people saying it’s a virus. I really want a solution that has both smartphone and desktop apps.

1 Like

There is no Mac or PC Wyze app. Any you find are a scam.

You’re not the only one who wants this. Check out this top-voted wishlist topic:

2 Likes

I’m always for a browser version. Women’s clothing tends to be designed without useful pockets and certainly not big enough for today’s smart phones.

3 Likes

There is no PC app. We have been asking for one for a LONG time too. I would monitor mine in real time from my PC desktop if it were available. There are a few android emulators out there, but that is not what I want. It may be possible to use a shareware security cam program with IFTTT.

1 Like

This option or dark mode must be the most requested option.

Guess people don’t search first before jumping in.

:man_swimming:

Desktop App is a must. I spend hours in front of a PC. I don’t want to be fiddling with a small phone when I could have my camera open in a desktop window!!!

I’ve told myself no more Wyze cameras for me until a desktop version. I own more than 10 Wyze devices!

7 Likes

Lack of a desktop app and a dark mode has halted future purchases. I have been waiting on both and I see no progress in any direction. Glad I didn’t pay to much.

1 Like

July 1, 2021
Maybe I am too impatient on the Desktop application but can anyone take camera security serious, on a phone with multiple cameras?

1 Like