Jump to Playback timestamp from event view

With there already being a button to go to the Playback view from a specific event. It would be nice if that took me to the timestamp of the event in the Playback view.
As it is now, it just takes me to the current time, and I have to scrub back to where I was with the event I was interested in.

Welcome back, @dswiese. How you describe your request is exactly how that feature is supposed to work. I have noticed that sometimes it may take a little while to get to the exact moment on the playback timeline. If it isn’t functioning that way for you, then I would suggest contacting support.

In order for the community, and Wyze, to assist you better, please always provide all of the following.

• Phone/tablet type and OS version on phone/tablet
  • Wyze app version (instructions here)
  • Firmware version installed on Wyze device ( Device settings (gear icon top-right) → Device Info → Installed firmware version)

This is needed because “latest” and “up to date” are subjective to when a post is added to the forum. (It is also important to distinguish whether an issue is actually with a beta version, as opposed to a public release.)

Yup it works. Just slow. It was the first time I had hit that button from the view and I didn’t wait long enough.

1 Like