Is it possible to have all Cameras "Live" at the same time when you open the app

Is it possible to view all Cameras “Live” at the same time when you open the app

1 Like

Do you have them in groups? For example, I set a group named indoor cams and when I open the app they all appear live.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze community Jlastre.

If you have 4 cams or less in a group, yes.

If you have more than 4 cams, no. You can display only 4 cams at a time in group view landscape mode. More than 4 cams in one group, just swipe from right to left to see the next set of 4, etc. I like to have more than 4 viewable so I just set a bunch of 10" tablets side by side and display each group of 4 in landscape mode.

1 Like

Yes!! Works
Thank you

1 Like

Yes!! Works

Thank you

1 Like

No prob. Glad you got it working. :+1:

Tap any of the cam feeds and you’ll bring up just that feed. In landscape mode, tap the view again to display the control icons.

There are bugs, limitations and many enhancements being developed. For example, the landscape mode isn’t consistent throughout the app. The ability to keep a group view of simultaneous feeds running for X amount of time is dependent on many factors, most importantly, your wifi and your viewing device’s ability to keep up with X number of streams.

1 Like