I have a question regarding the Cam Plus subscription. The cost for the Cam Plus (one free subscription) is included in the Home Monitoring System. Is this only for the first year if I paid for the annual Home Monitoring System? I am assuming that in the second year that I would have to purchase the Cam Plus subscription.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Home Monitoring annual bundle Cam Plus free - for how long? | 1 | 330 | April 8, 2021 | |
| Camera subscription | 11 | 1769 | June 21, 2024 | |
| Home monitor | 10 | 603 | October 30, 2022 | |
| Cam Plus Subscription Options | 5 | 1387 | October 29, 2021 | |
| Event Recording with Home Monitoring | 9 | 355 | October 18, 2023 |