Headphones cracked above the swivel/ear pad

I was curious if anyone else has had issues with their headphones cracking above the area that swivels. I just received these in the mail after along wait and I really like the way they sound but literally have only used them a week and they cracked. I was thinking of replacing them but if they all are this weak and this is an issue I will just return it.

Welcome to the Wyze community @slackdaddy!
I haven’t had or seen reports of this issue.
This is primarily a user forum, it’s not constantly monitored by Wyze support.
You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646
Or online: https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Wyze Support has extended their live support hours for a better support experience. ( Excluding Holidays & Emergencies )
WEEKDAY HOURS:
Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT

WEEKEND HOURS
Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT

I have same issue. Crack above the swivel with light use. Dod you get your headphones repaired replaced

I have the same issue as well. Thin crack on the right side.

Welcome @roots.woods!
Have you contacted support about this issue?

Yes, I am in conversation with support. Thanks for checking !

1 Like

You get what you pay for, unfortunately. They replaced mine after it broke, but I’m starting to see cracks… and internal plastic is poping out of place when i stretch them to put on my head. I’m looking for ways to make it stronger and prevent further cracking.

1 Like

Lucky I only use these for Airline use and streaming at night. Agree “You get what you pay for, unfortunately.” as these are Basic headphones and do not compare to JBL or Bose Noise Canceling Headphones. Let’s see how Wyze will Publicly address this issue.

I can confirm mine cracked. It will eventually completely fail. Trying to get them repaired.

Mine are doing the same. Swivel completely came off.

Will Wyze do anything?