Wyze headphones broken over time (plastic housing above hinge)

I bought my headphones in the preorder, sound wise they have worked great. About two months ago i started feeling a weird pressure above my right ear. Investigating, the plastic housing above the hinge had cracked allowing the ear cover to flex weirdly putting pressure above my ear. Yesterday the same on the other side. I have superglued it for now although I am sure it will be temporary.

1 Like

I have the same issue but now mine broke completely and are unusable. Mine were delivered on 12/29/20. not sure of the warranty on them. Did anyone contact you with a fix?

1 Like

I called warranty support and they replaced the headphones

1 Like

Same issue and finally today after preordering these the hinge completey broke. I thought I could Gorrila clue one side and be fine adjusting with one ear but these aren’t going to make it. There needs to be better manufacturing if not better warranty!

Issue started off like the image for the right ear eventually degraded to what the left ear looks like. No drops and I use this at my office only for the noise cancelling aspect.

1 Like

I was going to buy another one of these. I currently have three and the warranty expired in February but experience similar breakage to what is shown above.

I might see if I can do a credit card second year warranty claim on it.