February 2023 Community Survey!

You are officially more contrary than I. Champeen! :crown: :laughing:

4 Likes

If you did that, I’m invalidating your data. So that would be unfortunate. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I used different answers for different sections. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Alright, folks! I know survey participation is often a bit low over here but I’d still really love to hear from you to make sure that this community is fitting your needs! Right now we’re sitting at 53 responses from this link. We have info from people who found the survey in other communities but I’d still really love to hear from more of you!

I know it’s a big request but I would love to have your voice represented in our data. :heart:

10 Likes

FWIW, I responded, kind of enjoyed it actually, answered the control question legit. :angel:

Do consider helping out by taking the survey. Gwen does a fabulous job. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Wyze Cam v3 Slow Notifications

Thank you! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Well that’s a shame. One of the questions was something like what’s the worst part of the forum and my answer was lack of Gwendolyn.

9 Likes

I think your typed comments/feedback will still be read :slight_smile:
I’m guessing they will just invalidate the standardized answers from the aggregate data.
I’m confident Gwendolyn will read all the typed stuff regardless.

2 Likes

Submitted the survey. Generally more of an observer than a commenter on the forums and elsewhere but just want to write a big thank you to @UserCustomerGwen for all the wonderful work you do each day.

7 Likes

I thought @Customer might be signaling to @UserCustomerGwen that they could retrieve his ‘unique’ survey from the bin and override the system to include his answers since it would be ‘authenticated.’

But you probably thought that, too, and said what you did instead. Never mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Only one person had said that the last time I skimmed through the preliminary data. So I can honestly say that I did read your responses! Carver is correct that the written info will still be counted but the rating answers will be invalidated due to concerns about accuracy of the rest of the answers. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Aww… Thank you so much for the smile!

While it wasn’t the intended goal with this survey, I admit that a fair amount of the responses to this have given me a massive ego boost. :joy:

I’m grateful that so many people took the time to participate. It helps so much and I’m excited about using this data to share your insights with the company and to adjust our communities to make a better experience. :heart:

5 Likes

Done!

I put it off because I was busy , and boy were their a lot of questions but I was happy to complete it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So glad that you did! Thank you for the help! :heart:

6 Likes

Please select number 4

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well, at least you’re ½ way right.

3 Likes

Having problems getting to the survey. Please help me.