Events Not Shown

After 11/10/22 @ 4:15 am CDT events are no longer logged. I can view the video that has been recorded from my SD card.by scrolling thru the video timeline But the events are not listed.

10 Likes

Same issue on v2 cam. Last event recorded was 11/10/22 @ 5:07 am EST.

6 Likes

Same issues on v2 regular cam, just started this morning. Restarted device and upped the sensitivity but still does not record.

6 Likes

I am having the exact same issue.

4 Likes

same issue here. power cycled all my cameras, removed and re-added them to my subscription, turned event recording off and on, reinstalled the app, deleted and re-added the cams. can view the live feed and can see recorded video on the SD card. no events and no alerts.

2 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

I did all of the same steps. Only one of my 5 cameras detects motion and is showing events.

2 Likes

630am EST for me qhen recording stopped

3 Likes

My events started recording again as of today 11/11/22 @ 5:17 am EST. The app did randomly sign me out yesterday shortly after posting here. Not sure if it’s related…

Same problem…fixed last night,but now error code 09 on android tablet and cannot view live or recorded events.

My events started recording again as of today 11/11/22 but unknown error messages has returned

Issue resolved about 8am EST for me

Same issue as of 11/14. Five Cameras all went down and are remote. I haven’t been able to restart. It says “unstable connection”. I checked with my internet provider who says all is ok on their end.