Crazy High Price Jumps, What's Up Wyze?

I just looked its $35.98

Her? :wink:

There were SO many complaints about shipping cost being added separately at the end of the process. Maybe it’s where it was in the process, or maybe everyone was expecting a “$20 camera” and ended up paying $32+ after shipping and tax. So this all-inclusive shift was one answer to that. I agree…a bit of an over correction adding full shipping to each. Maybe Wyze will try some other solutions, eventually.

Yes but how much is the cameras now compared to the original 19.99… Without shipping.
I don’t mean to diss on wyze… I have bought a lot of pre-orders… Buds… Headset. … Scale… Outdoor cam… V2… V3… Handheld vacuum… Doorbell… Wyze lock… And have very satisfied but really I am disappointed in the price increase on all items because of the shipping issue… I know,because I sell on ebay and 2 cameras in a box or 3 is NOT 2 or 3times the price in shipping.

1 Like

I looked back at an old order in February and 2 cams were 19.99 freight was 11.65,in June wyze and others had a price increase due to raw materials shortages

So when you go into the wyze page, the devices have a price and then shows “+ shipping”. I thought a few months back we got an email stating that shipping was going to be included in the posted price. Prices have gone up SIGNIFICANTLY excluding shipping. Doorbell for example, from 29.99 to 50.99. Holy jeez! A Ring door bell with much better build quality and refined look can be had for about 80. Surely shows wyze deviating from their principles.

2 Likes

Glad you brought that up -
About 2 weeks ago:

Today (August 31st, 2021) three V3’s would cost me $89.97 + $11.06 delivery, for a total of $101.03. no “free Cam plus” $0.91 less.
BUT if you buy $99 or more there is a 10% discount and it will let one rack up 10 cameras per order and shipping is $23.80 for me for the 10.

2 Likes