Changing Vacuum Voice

It’d be a fun novelty to change the voice on the vacuum. Much like a GPS, a male and female voice, maybe an accent, would be fun!

@zpayne10 , remember to vote for your own idea.

Although this will probably be low on the priority list, I think the easiest path to make this happen would be for the developers to add the capability for users to upload and customize their own sounds. That way they don’t need to deal with the hassle of trying to find and hire voice actors. Instead, Wyze users could create and post their own to share.

9 Likes

Please, if nothing else, give us the option of a male voice.

3 Likes

Being able to upload a voice pack from the app would be terrific, as cheesy as it is, I would enjoy putting classic video game sounds, like Mario or StarCraft.

Seeing the volume of the voice would be nice as well.

5 Likes

I think a voice change would be great. I have 2 bots, 1 for up stairs and 1 down. When there is an error you can hear it through the loving area A different voice would allow me to know which is having the error with out having to track them both down. You’d know right away which it was.
Besides I’ve named the upstairs on Irona and it would be fun to have Cadbury too

2 Likes

I vote for a Cookie Monster Voice…or at least Cookie Monster quotes while vacuuming…that would be perfect for a Robot Vacuum voice.

Suggested Cookie Monster Quotes for the Robot Vacuum to spit out:

Who care if me eat carrot or collard greens. Me also like broccoli and lettuce and lima beans. Me still cookie monster. That not a sham

No get upset, okay? Don’t get excited. Me not fussy — just give me box of cookies[’ crumbs all over the floor].

Me just met you and this is crazy, but you got cookie, so share it maybe?

Error Message:

My tummy in despair.

I do my best to avoid dairy, particularly frozen yogurt. I’ve turned into a cookie monster at whatever point I need to mess around and eat something modest

Last call for cooooooookies! I don’t need you to pass up opportunity to eat cookies with me.

In the event that you need assistance eating all dem cookies, I know a person!

Early bird gets the worm. But cookie taste better than worm.

That what wrong with the media today. All they have is questions, questions, questions. They never have cookies.

When it detects a wall/barrier:

When nothing goes right, go left.

Resist the urge to panic and eat Cookies

One cookie never enough

Me want cookie! Me need cookie! Me eat cookie!

I’d do anything for a cookie

When done:

I’d give you a cookie, but I ate it.

3 Likes

:clap: that would be so funny! It just goes around talking nonstop the entire time it’s cleaning :rofl:

2 Likes

Would LOVE to have my Wyze vacuum (Named Rosie from the Jetsons) either have Rosie’s voice OR maybe a voice from the Minions…

I’d just love a male voice…especially one with a British accent. I namend mine Jarvis, and absolutely NEED a male British voice for him…

1 Like

R2D2 noises would be cool!

1 Like

We named ours Alfred. I’m totally with you on the male British accented voice.

1000% support having a male British voice!

I want my Wyze vacuum to curse every time it bump into something in the middle of an area.

I want there to be an option for me to either upload my voices or certain voices based on PG or Adult for the vacuum robot to curse.

3 Likes

We named our vacuum Consueala(family guy) would love her to say “I go clean now”