#CapturedOnWyzeCam - National Pet Month

They are so cute!

Ohh, were you calling Stinky? I think you must have been for him to climb over there, that is so cute.

Was your camera there when you got home? That is pretty funny.

Yea! He loves camera attention. As soon as you say Hi he comes over and performs for the camera. Lots of my friends visit with him while i’M at work

The one non trouble maker really gave a sly dirty look to the dog having a fun time tearing the blankets up. Like, don’t blame me, tell me about it already, I put with this every day. lol

I guess there’s a reason they call it a highly active breed! The amazing thing is, though, they can turn it off when I ask them to.

I thought my mother-in-law was lying when she said my dog was howling when I left the house. Guess not!

I noticed that for two nights last week, my safety glasses and other items on my workbench were inexplicably being knocked down to the ground. I took my newly purchased Wyzecam and it found out what was causing the issue. The IR capture was great in the low light setting of the garage. Very cool! Bunny-busted!

I love my new adopted pet, his food choices couldn’t make any happier.

Ok posting link from Google drive Hope that works better

Eating Roaches -> (jump to 37 seconds)

Don’t go there!!

Reprieve… (watch first 15 seconds and see the eyes, spooky, think there is something coming for it… then look at 1:10)

I just see all the things that could be knocked over, but they seem have a good “mental map” of the room.

Funny… that post lamp used to have all white shades until… well, you know. Now its base is tucked under the couch. But that’s the only thing they’ve ever knocked over.

My silly Dog Eva. I call this the Couch Cam. She was busted, but it freaked her out that I was talking to her through the Camera, so she just kept barking. She finally did get off the couch :slight_smile:

The camera was still on the counter albeit pushed back against the wall.

Rocky raccoon. Still won’t let me pet him.

1BFAF6DB-261E-4B61-9441-56171D443A63.mov (1.14 MB)

There is no link to a video in your post.

This is why we can’t have nice things…

https://imgur.com/a/Jv52feG

1 Like

what a lovely singer!

Not sure if you should be petting raccoons, but nicely captured!

This duet should make a great hit on Spotify. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it! Very hilarious!