Cannot Live Stream outside of local WiFi

I haven’t tried to use Live Stream for a few days but now after upgrading the app to v2 and the cameras to the latest firmware, I can no longer access the camera outside my local WiFi network.

All cameras are stuck in the Authenticate step.

Does anyone else experience this problem? Just wonder if it is the app or firmware. Is there anyway to downgrade back to the v1 app?

thanks!

If on Android, it is possible to downgrade the app (but I don’t know the details of how). On iOS, no you can’t.

Please try the steps in the connectivity troubleshooting guide:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012903431-Connectivity-issues

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is selected. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

Thanks for the quick reply… I did file a support ticket but just wonder if others are seeing similar issue as I had no problem with any connectivity until after the upgrade.

thanks!