Cam Plus Unlimited (Bulk option) - Discussion

I was originally going to try some cams on RTSP to be able to do some personalized object detection situations for things Cam Plus didn’t offer, but man, after getting clarification on the Wyze Anything Recognition, I am thinking I’ll just stick with solely using all my cams on Wyze’s AI from now on:

Basically, Wyze is going to let us all individually customize and train the AI to detect anything we want, object or situation/condition. I am very excited for this and now VERY HAPPY I signed up for this Cam Plus Unlimited…I mean I can customize and train every single camera to recognize anything I want specific to my situation or that cam’s situation. The possibilities are limitless, and I am definitely going to want to have unlimited (up to 99) cams able to do this. That is way better than anything the competition is offering. This Unlimited plan just INSTANTLY GOT A WHOLE LOT MORE VALUABLE to me! I am excited…hope it doesn’t take too long…WyzeShawn said something about watch for a huge announcement later this year, which would be awesome.