Awful Update - Help Needed

I have the Wyze scale. Now, all my data is in the dark mode and the numbers are all a light green. I can barely see them. I’ve changed the app to light mode but it has ZERO affect on my data. Anyone else have this and know of a fix?

2 Likes

Same problem here, 3.0 app update now the Wyze scale data has a dark background you cannot read the numbers for any data as it is in a light font. Changing app settings to light/dark makes zero difference. Used to like this for weight tracking now it is unusable. Just revert back to the prior settings why change if it isn’t broken!!! Hello Wyze?

2 Likes

Same thing happening for me. Tried contacting for help they said to re log in update app all that. Nothing works. Going to light mode doesn’t work. WYZE please fix your update so we can read.

1 Like

The readability issue appears to have been corrected in the next 3.1 release.

2 Likes

Is this happening only with certain devices and/or Android versions/variants with the v3.0 production app? I’ve tried to replicate it on my phone but have been unable to, because it doesn’t seem to matter if I set the app’s Theme to Light, Dark, or System Default (I usually have it set for “System Default” and have “Dark theme” enabled in Android’s settings). I’m seeing the same UI in the Scale S module of the v3.0 app as I see in the v2.5x app.

I have an iPhone. I figured out the issue. I have my phone set to dark mode so the app defaults to dark mode even though I have the app set to light mode. It’s a minor inconvenience but I just change my phone back to light mode and can see my data. When I’m done, I switch it back to the dark mode I prefer.

Oh, duh. (The “duh” is for myself, because I wasn’t paying as close attention to the tags as I should. :roll_eyes:)

I’m glad you were able to discover a work-around. Even though I don’t currently use any iOS devices, I still experience vicarious frustration when I read about iOS-specific issues with the Wyze app here.

Been there. Done that many times.

1 Like