App Version 2.13, Wyze Cam Outdoor Camera and Base Station, and Wyze Band Firmware Released - 9/9/20

Enjoy it while you can @gku Once Wyze gets all the software bugs resolved they’ll fire all the software developers, double the price and turn over the company to some conglomerate.

1 Like

It’s like taking the time to train/teach a new employee … Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Come the following Monday they forgot everything.
FRUSTrating

1 Like

One feature needing to be implemented in the new update is the ability to sort events by person for those of us legacy users that have subscribed to the newly offered to legacy users only person detection / 12 second cloud clip option. As of right now 9/10. It is not accessible to me even though I am a subscriber.

“sort” or filter events? If you’re running v2.13.21 under iOS, do you see the Person filter button on the Events page?

1 Like

Day 2 with error 20015: :sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: :zzz: :zzz::zzz::zzz:

…Day 32 with error 20015…Day 90 with error 20015…

2 Likes

Issue with Events page. When viewing events it always returns back to the top of the events listing. So when I am scrolling through my events listing and view one, it returns back to the top when done viewing. So I have to scroll through the list again to find out where I left off. I think your added features to Events broke the way it used to work. Unless that is now a “feature”? Hope not!

3 Likes

I am not sure where to post this. I LOVE :heart: my Wyze outdoor cam! We were evacuated from our home on Tuesday because of fires. I was able to monitor my home up until Wednesday evening when power went down. This morning I was thrilled to see power is up and a clear picture of my home and the neighbors homes through my Wyze camera. Ordering a few more since my ring camera is not the quality Wyze is!
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

When ever Wyze dose an update to the app one needs to check the back features to see if they took out anything old that was good.

It is what it is… I’m 1 afraid.

Day 3::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Have tried multiple times in the last few days to get the update (from .146 to .159) on my outdoor cam, and it fails every single time.

@schwartz Welcome to the Wyze community! Have you had any success updating the base station FW .168?

The base station never showed up separately on the “Update all at once” page. I just tried going there from the home page, It said it needed an update, but it failed too. (.158 to .168)

That’s really strange. Have you tried power cycling the base station and cam?

1 Like

Yes! That worked! I just recycled the base station power, and was able to do both upgrades. Also the base station shows up on the main “Firmware Upgrade” page too.

2 Likes

Glad to hear :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I cannot believe they have not added a time filter feature to events yet. I’ve been waiting for over a year! And now it starts at the top after every event viewing? It’s useless now!

1 Like

After viewing events it returns back to the top of the events listing.
This bug or whatever it is happening here, SUCKS and is a PAIN in the butt
I hope this can be resolved soon

4 Likes

A royal pain! :upside_down_face:

It takes forever to find the event clip now. Scroll down tap on the clip, it jumps to the top. Repeat repeat repeat! :frog:

3 Likes

Think they where trying a new thing but it failed or getting ready to add it to the next update ?

Wondering why they added clicking on each hour in the event page to minimized.

But after viewing the clip and back… it opens up the event page again and it undid all the hours I closed prior and bumped me back to the top again. :upside_down_face:

I hope this is corrected in the next App update.

1 Like