Everyone’s use-case is different, but wanted to share some small suggestions to make the app easier to use.
- Add grid/thumbnail view on home screen . The current list view doesn’t allocate screen-space efficiently. I’d rather have an up-to-date preview take a lot of space, instead less than half of each bar is an image. Perhaps a grid view we efficient name on top would be more efficient
- Allow users to collapse (+ add shortcuts) at the top of the screen - I’m not a power user, I am not going to use this, why make me see it each time I open the app? At least let me collapse it and save vertical space.
- Why is on/off so prominent? Why not move that to the main camera page?
- Pull-down to refresh should request an updated thumbnail image from each camera
- The current events page has a … with only two options (filter/delete events). I think you should instead move “delete” within each event video, and then it saves people time to click a “filter” icon and immediately see a list of cameras. Then filtering event videos saves a click