14 days cloud recordings?

I have 4 WyzeCam and they work great!

The literature/web says that the cloud recordings are 14 days.

However, in the phone app, I can only see 7 days (from Notifications).

How can I access recordings more than 7 days?

Does scrolling the timeline left and right work for you?

while we are on subject of storage. So far I find the use of 32gb MicroSD as local storage as useless. Despite the fact, I formatted it to fat32 - twice, once with Linux (Gparted) & another with Windows 10. In both cases, reading on my smartphone show same indication - 0.0G. I even tried the exFAT format - still no go.

I do command Wyze’s wonderful tech support & flawless H/W. However, I do have issues with device’s s/w which affect performance. To maintain its good reputation - wyzecam MUST pay more attention to the s/w. Make sure all those intended provisions, indeed do function, rather then nilli milli job.

So far I find the use of 32gb MicroSD as local storage as useless.

I have had no problem recording to the local SD card on several cameras. There is a feature in beta right now to format the SD card from the Wyze app. Perhaps join beta and see if that works out the kink?

Hi Lee,

Thank you!

That was it. Yes, I am able to scroll left/right to get more dates.

User’s error!!!

I usually format my Sandisk microSDXC cards on my Mac using MSDOS partitioning.

Although they are not officially supported, I’ve got 64GB & 128GB microSD cards in my 14 Wyzecams & they work well. The 128GB holds 8 days of continuous recording.

Mine is a no-brand microSD, nonetheless it does function very well with Linux & Windows.

The idea of local formatting is an excellant one, I sure will join their Beta program

thanks Rick

I use a 64 gb card in mine and works flawless.

Does your “camera Setting/Micro SD card Memory Available” indicate any number?. Because, mine shows 0.0G

Make sure you’re formatting the card with a FAT32 format.

Per the FAQ

What size and kind of microSD cards does the WyzeCam support? How long does an 8GB or 32GB microSD card last for local recording?
The WyzeCam supports 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB microSD cards in FAT32 format. We recommend Class 10 for optimal performance.

The video file size will depend on whether your WyzeCam is recording HD or SD video. You can toggle between HD and SD video on the live stream view of your camera.

For HD, the video size is approximately 400MB/hour (~10GB/day). For SD, the video size is approximately 130MB/hour (3-4GB/day).

Because some storage space is used for formatting the card, a 32GB microSD card will store approximately 2 days of HD video or 7-8 days of SD video. Your WyzeCam will overwrite the oldest footage when it runs out of room on the microSD card

Does your “camera Setting/Micro SD card Memory Available” indicate any number?. Because, mine shows 0.0G
You sure the card is in correctly?

Seems like it isn’t detecting the card, so, either bad card, or you inserted it wrong, or bad device.

I did format it to fat32, and yes I did make sure it is inserted correctly. I suspect that the card does store data - only, it does not display the info.