Wyze Robot - Always in CLEANING

Ok, thanks for the tip. I seem to have gotten mine working (I already had the new beta firmware and app installed).

I took the vacuum off the charger, pressed and held both buttons on the vacuum for 3 seconds until the unit said it was in pairing mode.

At this point if I went into the vacuum in the app I was told the vacuum wasn’t connected to the internet.

I had to hit + on the Wyze app main screen to add a new device. I started the process to add a vacuum, entered my WiFi details, connected to the vacuum’s WiFi, finished setup, giving the vacuum the same name as it had previously.

I expected to see 2 vacuums listed in the app now, but there was only the one entry.

The maps are intact as are the cleaning records (I wasn’t sharing the vacuum, so I can’t speak to that status). I can now command the vacuum via the app and it correctly shows vacuum status and battery levels.

Please note: because I had already upgraded to the beta app and firmware, I do not know if they are required to fix this problem.

Perhaps someone without the beta can try the WiFi reset steps only and see if that works by itself.

2 Likes