WYZE Plugs and Ubiquiti Unifi issues

If UniFi AP - suggest you may have auto update on as some of the firmware doesn’t work well with IoT devices. It wouldn’t necessarily be the software on the UDM, but rather on the APs.

I have no issues with my Wyze plugs or cameras using nanoHD v5.60.23 and UAP-AC-Lite v5.43.56 APs. However I have no wifi6 APs.

I use these settings -
OFF - Any Band steering (including balanced), High Performance (in controller 6.2+ now only in New User under WiFi then SSID then Advanced), Fast Roaming, PMF, Auto Optimize, Radio AI, ATF, RSSI and (on switch) DHCP Snooping.
On - UAPSD, Multicast Enhancement (IGMPv3), allow BSS, all SSID combined i.e. WIFI bands Both and (on switch) IGMP Snooping.
Rates - Push 802 rates on 2G to 6 Mbps and disable the CCK rates and also set 5G rate to 12 Mbps and check the boxes for both bands requiring clients to use (as a min) these higher rates.
Power (Custom) ==> 2G set to 10 dBm and 5G set to 17 dBm for same cell size and good roaming and less retries/latency. (This setting is for when you have multi APs, not just one AP. If you only have one AP, where there is no roaming between APs then for more coverage area - power can be higher - like 2G 5 dBm and 5G 20 dBm.)
DTIM - Set to 3 for 5G and to 1 for 2G SSIDs