Wyze has lost it way

I have some Wyze V1 motion sensors (that communicate with the V2/Pan V1 cameras) setup to turn on Wyze bulbs when motion is detected. Sometimes it is instantaneous (less than a second), other times it can take up to 4 seconds. By the time the light bulb comes on, I am already half way into the closet. I have sirens set to go off when pets are detected via V3 Pro cameras. I notice sometimes the pets have already left the area on their own before the alarm is triggered, other times it works perfectly!

1 Like

Pretty much moving away from Wyze, have had the pan cams for several years, and have several V3 cameras and i just cant really depend on them anymore. I dont want to be 2000 miles from home and find out the cameras aren’t working, but i am getting ads for Wyze pay services

:heavy_plus_sign:

:heavy_equals_sign:

Security system. :grin:

1 Like

Peepeep,
Dogs are what I am trying to keep out of the flower beds :slight_smile:
Well that and the cats, deer, foxes, armadillos, possums, skunks, horses, alligators, snakes, and cars/4wheelers/sideBysides/people,

2 Likes

Thanks for writing this out & being respectful as you do so. THIS IS PERFECTION! You SO CLEARLY outline what made me (and all my Wyze using friends & FORMERLY-WYZE using friends) choose Wyze, promote Wyze, buy more Wyze products, and - eventually - LEAVE WYZE FOR A “competitor”.

What’s sad about your beautifully written, thorough post is that it points out things that are GLARINGLY OBVIOUS to us customers. To run a company in a way that these sorts of OBVIOUS issues either go unnoticed or go unaddressed by its staff/mgmt. The only excuse is that Wyze chooses to ignore these things.

Very sad. Very, very sad for someone who referred so many new Wyze customers, most of whom have already jumped ship.

3 Likes

Not my dog… or cameras… :smile:

2 Likes