Wyze has blocked access from my country

Still nothing…

Maybe you can try this?

:face_with_diagonal_mouth: Starlink doesn’t work at my location very well, checked all 5 acres and no where is good… :frowning:

Oh well still got FirstNet for my internet :smirk:

It gets faster after about 24 hours. Takes time for it to “Calculate obstructions”.

As long as it has a clear view it should work good. What speeds are you getting?

Already cancelled, loses connection every 44 seconds due to obstructions.

Down where i wanted to put it I got 30-110Mbps Down but upload was low at less than 10Mbps.

Up at the top of my property it was slightly better with 212Mbps/22Mbps but still lost signal every 1.2 minutes.

Too many trees over 100 feet tall, I live in the forest.

Once they have a larger number of satellites in their constellation then it may be usable in my location but for now I will wait… Cancelled for a Full Refund - Sticking with my FirstNet cellular router for now

No responses from support.

Very wise support. Radio silence.

I have same problem last 3 months. I can NOT log in from wi-fi and mobile network from my country - Serbia. Im this forum I can joint only if I use VPN USA server.
How to solve problem and start again to use my account on Wyze App and web and my divices.

Nemam pojma. Meni je radilo sve do pocetka septembra, onda nista…

Cudno je jer za Bosnu i Hrvatsku radi. Tako da ne znam kako bi imalo to veze sa AWS serverima.

Hey. Are you able to escalate the ticket to someone who can look into this? It’s clear that the issue is not specific to me now.

E dobro je da si se javio da pokusamonzajednockinda ovo resimo jer od njih nema vajde. Od jula im pisesm. Prvo je krenula sa kasni notifikacija, pa vise nisam mogao da vidim na video doorbell nista i na kraju prestalo logovanje na wyze app i na web. Vise puta pokusavao da promenim sifru ali bez uspeha. Nekako sam povezao da se ovo desilo u toku jula kada su izbacili neki update.
Citajuci tvoj problem setio sam se da probam preko VPN da se nakacim i tada je proslo logovanje. U prvi mah, mogao sam da vidim kamere, ali nisam imao notifikaciju. Zatom je sve nestalo. Obrisao sam kamere i pokusao ponovo da ih dodam, ali bez uspeha. Doknsam na wi-fi ruterunili 4G to ne ide nikako, kada predjem na VPN dodje do koraka kada treba da prodje kroz moj wi-fi i tu se zablokira, kaze da QR code is incorrect i nista. Bez VP!N ne dodje ni do QR coda.
Ponovo sam danas 3x zvao USA, ali bez uspeha. Kazu javice se, inopet nista…
Pozdrav

Translation:
Well, it’s good that you contacted us so that we can try to solve this individually because there is no use for them. I have been writing to them since July. First, it started with late notifications, so I could no longer see anything on the video doorbell, and in the end, logging into the wyze app and the web stopped. Tried to change the password several times, but without success. Somehow I connected that this happened in July when they released an update.
Reading your problem, I remembered to try to connect via VPN and then the login failed. At first, I could see the cameras, but I had no notification. That’s why everything disappeared. I deleted the cameras and tried to add them again, but to no avail. Even on the Wi-Fi router or 4G it doesn’t work at all, when I go to the VPN it comes to the step where it needs to go through my Wi-Fi and then it gets blocked, it says that the QR code is incorrect and nothing. Without VP!N, it doesn’t even reach the QR code.
I called the USA again today 3 times, but without success. They say they will call, but again nothing…
Greetings

I believe there are system-wide time zone bugs embedded somewhere in the codebase. that would explain why Wyze products and apps behave differently if it’s in the US time zones or elsewhere. VPN does not help because you don’t know where the codes are demanding what response that has to match certain timing checkpoints. unless the system hears the expected response, certain things would stop functioning. for instance, my cams in US time zones behave normally while cams in non-US time zone show offline when they are actually online. Some cams (Cam Pan) in the Non-US time zone would stop connecting for no apparent reason after the initial setup, I bring the same cams back to the States, it would function normally. If there are bugs in the system, we can’t do much unless bringing enough attention to Wyze and have them fixed in the firmware updates.

Same here - also from Serbia. Tying this to time when Wyze announced 2FA - issues started there. all of the sudden i was not able to log into app - something wrong message that was fixed by logging using VPN. However same as you - if you are using VPN you cannot add cameras.
Wyze support - useless. They do not have clue on what is happening and keep escalating to “engineers” - what a joke.

Keeping eye on this thread …

Oh and to mention this too - i cannot even log into forum if not on VPN. So some of the answers like ISP is blocking traffic does not make sense - why would they block forum too?

It is definitely a problem with Serbia (Europe) and WYZE settings for Serbia, which started happening after the update in July 2022. Maybe there is the same problem in some other countries. Joezhou9998 has a similar problem when using WYZE products outside the US. Logging into the application is only successful when I go via VPN, but because of that I can’t do anything else (no notifications, no live stream…). I really spent a lot of my time explaining to everyone who answered me at support@wyze.com, constantly new people I write to, I explain the problem from the beginning and send screenshots, their empty promises that someone from the experts will get back to me… and the problem still persists not resolved. I don’t know if anyone from WYZE is monitoring this forum and will respond and help us. The call center doesn’t seem to have a supervisor to raise to a higher level when the basic call center can’t help. Very strangely, the Wyze company seemed serious to me with a lot of advanced ideas, so I decided on their products. What to do next??? How to solve the problem and not waste money from purchased devices!

сре, 21. сеп 2022. у 08:39 nenad via Wyze Forum <notifications@wyze.discoursemail.com> је написао/ла:

Can you use a vpn for your entire network, rather than just your phone? I think part of the problem is a split network with some devices (your phone) on the vpn and others (the cameras, etc.) on your local network. If you can get them both on the same network it all MIGHT work.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I can’t switch the entire router to VPN due to other devices that have to work locally. The problem is because I can’t use WYZE APP, web and devices normally when I use ISP from Serbia, Europe. Everything was working normally until the last update and upgrade happened. The Wyze needs to find a solution because this isn’t just happening to me.

сре, 21. сеп 2022. у 19:50 WildBill via Wyze Forum <notifications@wyze.discoursemail.com> је написао/ла:

I understand. However, I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for Wyze to fix this. They make it very clear that their products and software are only supported for the US and Canada. They make no illusion that they support the products worldwide.

1 Like

You’re probably right. but I can’t understand them everything has been ok for the last 4 years since I started using them. And that’s where we are now…

I also experienced issues with a VPN and I’m in the US.
Randomly my VPN running on my Smartphone does not let the Wyze App work. The Wyze App say “No Internet” when certain IP’s are chosen by the VPN.

Turning Off the VPN for the Wyze App data fixed it for me.

So obviously some IP addresses are being blocked by Wyze or the AWS