Wyze Cam 2 QR Code unreadable/too big

No. YOU told your phone to display everything larger. Quit complaining that the phone is doing EXACTLY what you told it to do.

“don’t buy any more wyze cams”

got it, loud and clear.

Came here today and found the fix for the same issue. I want to point out that you don’t have to restart your iphone. The change happens automatically when you change the setting. The only step I missed the first time is that you have to click on “Standard” (as opposed to Zoom) then you have to click on “Set” before it takes. But there’s no need to restart

3 Likes

Why are you arguing with people who may need accessibility features on their phone? It’s not “YOU” when you’re talking to people, when DEVS could provide a smaller qr code, or even a zoomable code, to accommodate the features of the phone they are programming for. It is NOT the fault of the phone OR the user. It is simply that DEVELOPERS have not considered accessibility features, NOW are aware if they read these sections, and not only CAN but SHOULD do something to address it.

1 Like

None of that works, sorry

No, that doesn’t work.

That didn’t help

Can you post a screenshot of what you were seeing on your end?

Here’s my screenshot. It doesn’t have all four corners showing. Won’t connect😡

Thanks for advocating!

Yea that qr code is cut off. Have you adjusted your font and display size in your phones OS settings? Can you scroll down on that page so that the we code is fully visible? Do you have another device with the wise app that you could use to install the camera? The QR code might show easier on the new device if you have one.