Wyze Band Replacement Bands / Straps

@LyV Last update on the band from Gwen.

1 Like

So awesome!!

1 Like

I agree. I have one spare clip left. We need both pack of clips and replacement straps. Different colors would be great, but I can live with just black.

1 Like

My last clip broke today too, seems to be a flawed design.

Add me to the list. Love the band, but broke one of the little clips after a couple of months. Iā€™m currently using one from the second band, but see the need for replacements in the future. They definitely seem like a weak link in the design, so spares should be high priority.

I love my Wyze band watch. It would be great if you offered a metal band/strap. The option to buy more colored band strap would also be helpful.

1 Like

Replacement bands, please! This one isnā€™t going to hold upā€¦ The end of the band keeps catching on things.

Already broke the band after little use. Havenā€™t found a way to get a replacement.

I messaged Wyze via Twitter and got a replacement sent to me when I had the same issue

1 Like

adding to the list. one strap broke, the second has had the clips break, i bought the band back in June, so only 5 months, and if another clip breaks as i expect it to, i will have a useless device. Cā€™mon Wyze, we get that itā€™s a lowcost band, but there needs to be some level of acknowledgement of the problem here, and help us keep using your stuff.

1 Like

I have a broken band on my band. I need a replacement. When and where are they available?

I just got off the phone with Wyze support. If your band breaks, call them. They will request a photo of the broken band, and after receiving that will send you a new band.

1 Like

Definitely need more options (non silicone as well) for the band. Also, I agree with including longer bands for people with bigger wrists.

Wyze needs to stay focus. Wyze has become a company with ADHD. New products every other day.

They need to stay focus and work on the products they have now and address issues like the replacement bands.

How can you offer support with so many product lines. They just came out with a sprinkler system? Really? The door bell was great. But it would be nice to have a siren so that all my sensors and cameras can finally be a security system.

Granted with stay at home orders probably not needed right away but what is the point of having all these cams and sensors if it canā€™t at least scare away the burglars.

1 Like

I would love to get a Wyze band, but Iā€™m allergic to synthetic rubbers such a what the band is made of. I would definitely pay a little extra for a cloth or metallic replacement band. Thank you

3 Likes

We need the original pre-access silicone pin/hole Wyze Band strap (not the buckle type). I loved this type of quick on/off pin/hole strap. Wyze says no longer available.

Mine got caught while drying hands with towel and broke the BandFace connection. Bought a new buckle strap and tore it up to get the connection piece and glued it into original strap. Works but ugly.

2 Likes

After purchasing the wyze band and wearing it for a few days, I discovered I have a silicone allergy, so I break out in an allergic rash whenever I wear it. Iā€™d love to be able to order a non-silicone strap for it.

1 Like

Does this mean no bands are going to be available for purchase? Both my wife and myself had our initial bands break months ago.

1 Like

This is a disposable fitness product.

Wyze is to busy cranking out low grade products to care about a $20 dollar watch.

Itā€™s really sad that no one has cloned the watch band and made some money from it.

Just found the extra watch type strap that came with my band (RIP). Free to a good home for the price of shipping. Currently in Mobile, AL 36606. Send me a PM with some contact info if youre interested.

1 Like