Where have all my orders gone?

Long time passing…

I put in a support ticket this morning, and was told I need order numbers as proof of purchase. When I check my account at Wyze.com, it says I have no orders.

OK, but where are all my past orders?

1 Like

Did you keep the email invoices? They would provide the order numbers.

No, clearly I wouldn’t have posted this had I saved them…

Sorry just a suggestion. You may check your trash file unless you empty it often.

@None - it been my experience that the request for order numbers is a stock reply. I’ve had the same request in the past and only been able to tell them where I purchased and that was fine. In this case I would also include what you just posted.

1 Like

@tomp - Apparently not… they are asking for purchase order numbers, specifically in the reply, and not some “stock” reply. So now what?

1 Like

Have you called customer service and spoken to an actual individual? You might get further if you do that and explain the situation and tell them that you can’t find the order numbers and all the issues that you’re having. I’ve found that when I actually talk to a person I get better results than through emails. Good luck man I hope you do get this figured out and it gets taken care of.

1 Like

@None As paindonthurt suggested call Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

1 Like

It’s all good. Seems to be an issue where many users cannot see any of their past orders, so customer support asked for a picture of my faulty motion sensors a short time ago.

I figured I was out of luck so I ordered 2 more sensors earlier today. I’ll find a use for them, that’s for sure.

1 Like