What happened to Sunday (March 8th)?

Not sure if it’s related to Daylight Saving Time, but I went to check Sunday’s event recordings late last night (it was after midnight by then) and Sunday didn’t exist. On my 14 days of dates to choose from, it skipped from Saturday the 7th to Monday the 9th. I checked the playback for a couple of my cameras ( I have 8 in all), and it doesn’t appear that any clips were recorded on the 8th. So I synced time on all the cameras and rebooted them for good measure, and it appears they’re back to recording events normally again. I just don’t remember this happening before. Or maybe it happened and I just didn’t notice it. Anybody else have issues?

1 Like

YES ! I thought it was just me. I created a service ticket. Anxious to see what kind of explanation there is for this.

Just checked two v2s and Pan - Sunday is there (both in Events and Playback)

EDIT: Android using WyzeBeta app, all up to date.

IOS or Android app?

BTW … a new thread has just been posted about this issue.

Same issue here on iPhone.

Same here, IOS app…

Same - iOS as well.

Anyone else notice with the time change an entire days worth of events have gone missing? My cams at a cottage seem to have lost a day. I was literally up there that day but when I got home the cam skipped Sunday entirely (see pic)

And no, has nothing to do with no events being triggered. I literally played with my kids in front of it for an hour and not one video is showing.

3 Likes

There’s another ongoing thread about this issue - two folks in that thread have issue … I dont see the issue, Android using WyzeBeta app.

Well, to be fair, you gained a whole day on February 29th…

1 Like

Yes, you’re right about losing an entire day. The date March 8, 2020 Sunday is entirely missing from the 14 day listing. Perhaps a glitch related to Daylight savings time? They need to Fix the app or service for users for March 8, 2020 Sunday.

But seriously, not on my android phone.

1 Like

Heh - I could have written the exact same posting. We also were at our cottage and noticed this morning that Sunday had gone missing.

All, I have merged the two threads about the same subject. To anyone who hasn’t done so yet, I would recommend submitting logs via the app to Wyze. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

Me too. Running iOS. Submitted to tech support with screenshot and logs. I am on the beta app so I think the ticket goes to devs.

I reported this issue to Wyze tech support. Chatted with Margie. Noted the problem in latest iPhone app on separate iPhones, noted no issue in android app. Told her it was multiple users experiencing issue in Wyze forum, so a system wide app issue, not just one user on a single camera. Hope it is resolved soon.

1 Like

I hope I didn’t come across as ungrateful :slight_smile:

Thanks Dread. So it looks like you’re doing native development of your apps vs Hybrid :slight_smile:

I really, truly, honestly, without reservation dislike the whole Daylight savings thing.

2 Likes