What happened to Sunday (March 8th)?

Welcome to sunny NC, I think that’s been an issue but not passed here for a while, as it is nationwide to be fair. But I agree.

For programmers, the only thing worse than a 25 hour day is a 23 hour day.

1 Like

DST was invented by a politician to solve a problem that was caused by other politicians in order to make it look like politicians were helping especially to other politicians.

In other words it’s unadulterated nonsense that serves no real purpose. But it gets votes! I guess? Maybe? Actually I think… Aliens!

IMG_0545

“Old man screams at the internet.”

(Perhaps go back to the grumpy old man avatar? Just sayin… )

To clarify, I’m on iOS (iPhone and iPad). I looked at the timeline again and I can see some stuff was recorded on Sunday, but the timeline green bars that show up now don’t match with what was recorded, meaning I’ll have areas with no green bars and there is video, and also areas where there are green bars and no video. It’s all kinda random. To be fair, the lack of continuity in the timeline green bars has always been kinda dodgy for me. I didn’t really worry about that part too much 'cause I could always check the event clips to figure out where to search on the timeline. But this time that wasn’t possible, 'cause Sunday was missing.

Thanks for the reports, everyone! I’m sending this up the food chain.

4 Likes

Thanks Gwendolyn !
I was able to view the events during the day after they were recorded. I’m not actually sure when the day disappeared, except my wife was trying to view some after midnight because I had mentioned something recorded to her. When I went to check the entire day had vanished. I can’t really pass this off to the time change as the events were available throughout the day.
Regards !
jimmy

1 Like

Nah I like the new one better! Besides it’s better than the youngsters now that just scream. No real reason they just like to scream. Kinda sad but hey, different strokes and all.

Ha !!! Until I read this thread I hadn’t even noticed it but Sunday the 8th is missing on my Iphone as well.

Same here, no files on Sunday - another reason why my wife will hate dst!! LOL :laughing:

Same issue here. Events calendar does NOT display Sun 8th. It skips from Sat 7 to Mon 9. iPhone Xr Software Version 13.3. ** SOMETHING TO ADD … I record 24/7 to MicroSDHC card … Sunday’s full days recording IS STILL THERE … I can go back and review the full days Playback. BUT as stated, Sunday DOES NOT appear as a calendar date on my events calendar.

Confirmed on my Apple devices as well. It was there yesterday because I viewed the events, but today, March 8, 2020 has been wiped from existence. It does not show up.

Sunday, March 8, 2020, is missing for me iOS as well.

In Arizona, iOS, and March 8 is on my timeline with several events.

Arizona doesn’t observe Daylight Saving Time. For those of us who do and are on iOS, Sunday disappeared.

2 Likes

No DST in AZ, but my cameras and phone apparently didn’t know. They were all an hour off when I woke on Sunday.

Fix coming:

5 Likes

The update is out and installed. Sunday is back🙂

1 Like

Installed - All good now!

1 Like

I just noticed that on my iPhone under events March 8th is completely missing for all cameras.
In the date-bar, it jumps from Saturday the 7th to Monday the 9th.
Is anyone else seeing this and if so, any suggestions on how to get that date back?

1 Like