We have a new Mod, Spamoni4 joins the team!

Congrats my friend! I think this position suits you well. You’re very organized, you think logically, you already do a great job gathering and passing on important information. You are fair and thorough and like to make sure things are done as expected. Plus you wake up early so it helps add early morning coverage to a degree. Plus a ton of other positives. You are one of my primary contacts for all things Wyze already!

Thanks for helping out and how cool that you got Dongsheng to come in here to comment! :star_struck:

14 Likes

Congratulations my friend, well deserved, and the right person for the job!

13 Likes

Congrats on the promotion! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@spamoni stepping up!

Congrats on your advancement! Your work here speaks for itself! Well done!

10 Likes

Model: WRV200S
Firmware: 1.6.306
Plugin Ver: 2.36.1
Wyze App Ver: v2.38.0 (153)

Welcome Aboard Mattie!! Congrats !!

Moderation and assist crew is blessed with a lot of deft touches. @spamoni 's is among the deftest. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Congratulations, @spamoni They could not have picked a more knowledgeable & patient person. Thank you for stepping up to the task. We thank you for taking this on.

12 Likes

Congratulations @spamoni . I hope they pay you well and in US dollars, not CAN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

:rofl:

Sure did, my pay doubled from $0 to $00

LOL

11 Likes

If that’s CAN $, you are looking at an early retirement :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Can’t wait. Lol

7 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sold out V3 Pros

Congrats @spamoni!!! Super proud of you! The team is so very lucky to have you!

11 Likes

Thanks man, Really appreciate it

9 Likes

Welcome.

4 Likes

is spamoni an AI app account or a real human?

1 Like

Super human.

10 Likes

That’s funny. :rofl: This is the second time in as many months that a user has asked if @spamoni is a bot!

I sure hope he is getting a chuckle out of it!

You can review the full post history of any user from their profile and decide for yourself if our Super Human (BTW @Omgitstony, best response EVER! :1st_place_medal:) Forum Moderator has a pulse.

@spamoni’s can be found here:

9 Likes

I wouldn’t say super human. :slight_smile:

But I am real and not a bot. LOL

10 Likes

10 Likes