Trash panda eating my bird seed

I am asleep when the Pandas show up. I get full 5 min videos the next morning.
:wink:

1 Like

I’m asleep at 2 AM in the morning too. My cam is set for continuous recording to a 128GB SD card and I view the cloud events in the morning when I wake up. If I see one I like I just use the playback function from the SD to record a short section. The :raccoon: :raccoon: gang here shows up at all different times between 9PM to 5:30 AM .

2 Likes

Do you have to take out the sd card?

I am using a V3 camera and do not need to take the card out to view play back and record. If you are using the battery powered WYZE Cam Outdoor you need to take the card out. For the V3 this is what I do.
Step 1.Open the events page on the app and tap on an event video.

Step 2. When the video starts to play or even when it ends just tap play back at the bottom of the page.

When the video is playing back from the SD card tap record button to start and stop, video is saved to iPhone/iPad photo gallery.

And Johannes Vincentinus Possum is back in action.

2 Likes

Thank You - Will look into getting a card for 1 of my cams.

Make sure you get a High Endurance card, a 64GB or 128 GB card.

https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-Endurance-MicroSDXC-Adapter-security/dp/B09W9XYQCQ/ref=asc_df_B09W9XYQCQ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=598250021259&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15399735253549748458&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1027028&hvtargid=pla-1664734613024&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-Endurance-MicroSDXC-Adapter-security/dp/B09WB1857W/ref=asc_df_B09WB1857W/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=583518774644&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14511604170118793658&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1027028&hvtargid=pla-1655359516307&psc=1

3 Likes

I put in an old 32g that I had sitting around and set the recording to events only. I’ll see how that works until I get a decent SD.

Back when I had Amcrest cameras, I had SD cards die randomly. Called SanDisk because they were guaranteed. When I told support what they were used for, they said no guarantee. Switched to endurance SanDisk and haven’t had an issue since.

2 Likes

Here’s something I have never seen. The mother of our new 3 baby family always likes to eat by herself. This time she took things into her own hands for quite a while.
p.s. Thanx Antonius, my 32g SD card worked per your instructions.

2 Likes

Leftovers and scraps again for the kids. She is trying to teach them first come/first served. :grin:

2 Likes

First come cooner is going to have to vacate my rocking chair or I’m not serving. :grimacing:

:raccoon: Was just reserving it for you, extra treats are due. :grin:

1 Like

Move over:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Raccoon Cookies :cookie: :cookie:

1 Like

What tag should I use for snails?

1 Like

You should get that gang of :raccoon: :raccoon: a bowl. :grin:

2 Likes

A rich snail wants something fast, elegant, and luxurious. After browsing Mercedes, Ferraris, Bugattis, and other high end cars he decides on one.

The snail tells the salesman "I want you to paint a big S on the front, the sides, the back, and the top. everywhere.” The salesman tells him he can do it sure, but can’t help to ask the snail why he wants big Ss all over the car.

So the rich snail answers him "so when I fly past people on the highway, they point and say

“WOW! Look at that S Car Go!!”

This was only my 2nd night in trying. These are the 3 kids that mom brought around late spring. Mom is usually out and about on her own now.

1 Like

Oops - I left the ladder up and mayhem ensued. They were up and down all night long.

3 Likes