SmartThings Integration

Me,too. All in for Wyze cameras.

Dr. Bob Bayuk

1 Like

Ummmmm YES please. Would be a total game changer.

1 Like

remember to vote at the top of the post.

1 Like

YES PLEASE, this functionality would be excellent and a huge selling point.

1 Like

Kinda disappointed to see Homekit is “researching” but SmartThings is “maybe-later”. :unamused:

1 Like

To control Z-wave or other wifi-connected devices without relying on a somewhat unreliable third-party cloud provider. IFTTT doesn’t have the best track record for reliability or expediency, smartthings is much better and many people still use the v2 Hub which does offer local automations. (The v3 hub does as well, but is far more limited.)

1 Like

yeah, i get the point of integrating them. But replacing your existing ST sensors with Wyze Sense doesn’t make sense.

V3 hub supports the same local devices and automations that the V2 does.

2 Likes

I am a SmartThings users as well and I love the Wyze products. It would be great to have these two platforms integrated.

1 Like

Samsung mesh internet is is licensed from plume. The Samsung smart things hub that is built into their mesh system is backward compatible with plume. So if you use plume an add a st. Mesh pod. Then plume acts as a smartthings hub threw out it’s network. Which then increases the range off all our devices. Just another reason to get st integration. Plum is being used by many internet providers.

Made an account just to thumb this up. Please support ST!

1 Like

I would love ST integration! Please add me to the beta should it become a reality.

1 Like

With the recent press release from google nest. Getting rid of the works with nest program. Now would be the time to jump all over this. All the nest cams are not going to work with ST.

1 Like

Just set all my doors and windows with the new Sensors and have 2 motion sensors. For the price, you simply cannot beat this. The ONLY grip, is that I can’t integrate with SmartThings, or even IFTTT (sensors anyway, I know the cam does). Also, need a way to automatically set notifications to for all sensors to ON when I leave my home and OFF when arrive.

Other than that, these things are great. Very small, and don’t look too bad on the door, and again for that price, hard to beat. With ST they would be very difficult and I would recommend them even more to my co-workers.

They work with IFTTT as the “if” side.

Wyze can also be the 'that." Cameras and notifications can be turned on/off.

Right. I was referring to the Sense sensors specifically, which don’t have any “that” actions.

I also made an account just to ask for this integration. Wyze would fill a nice hole for low price contact sensors that exists currently.

1 Like

Right now for the sensors (motion at least) I use IFTTT to send on/off commands to 2 virtual switches (VirtMotion and VirtControl) in smartthings which I then use in webCoRE to automate my lights (for auto-off only) as IFTTT is slow.

Quite easy to do.

Hopefully they take a closer look into smartthings/Hubitat integration… soon.

Let me know if anyone needs assistance setting this up.

1 Like

Would love to see smartthings integration. Just ordered smartthings hub to be the center of my connected home and would like to seamlessly use wyze with smartthings.

Would love to see smartthings integration!