When will the issue be resolved? Still it’s not working. Not updating notifications.
I don’t have an ETA yet but I’m still in the call and I know that they’re continuing to make progress.
I think that Wyze is experiencing an electronic pandemic
![]()
![]()
![]()
If the results of the past are any indication of the performance of the future then I would suggest investing somewhere else
Pandemic
Looks to be coming back to life here in NJ. Thanks Wyze!
Hooray! I’ll tell the team! ![]()
@UserCustomerGwen, my motion and contact sensors are responding properly and in a timely manner.
Thank the team for me. ![]()
I’ll be sure to do so!
Lol. I vote C! ![]()
![]()
Sure thing
Finally!
Everything that was working before is now working again for me in Pa.
The fun house has returned to its smart home state.
Thank you for getting this resolved.
@UserCustomerGwen
I can hear my cameras turning on and off and I can’t control anything properly from the app!
Mine still not working
Mine still not working .
Still not seeing proper status of devices… sensors are currently working & showing up in app.
12/19/20 7:22 PM PT - Our metrics are looking much better and messages are moving through the system properly. We’re going to keep watching for a while to make sure that everything is stable before we call this cleared. Thank you.
(I’ll tell the team about the recent reports here.)
All is working again here as well. ![]()
Working all the way out in Hawaii