Remote Live Stream nearly impossible today

My cellular provider is Rogers in Canada

1 Like

I am on Verizon and it’s working currently.

Slumming it with Sprint down here in The Land o’ Enchantment and having no luck at all.

2 Likes

Better than T Mobile.

Down here, we only recently gave up on 2 cups and a string as a way of communicating. Indoor plumbing is nice too!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mine is Bell Canada

1 Like

Down here where I am down as well lol.

I’m on Verizon/Iphone and its currently not working for me.

Thank you for that tip, Demonfire. I did do the test and got a key code but don’t know what to do with it. However, we are all “in the same boat” with same symptoms. I doubt the problem lies in our home networks, unless, of course, we have some option different from others in common. If you sent your code to Wyze let me know.

2 Likes

Yes but it also tests connection to their servers. There is a link on the bottom of the article where to send the code.

1 Like

I tried pulling mine up this morning with the same issue but just tried again and looks like all 3 of my cams are loading correctly, maybe a little slow but they are connecting

1 Like

Steve - for ME, beginning Monday evening and in one instance this morning, my home Wifi was not connecting. I had to trun off wifi, and turn on my data. All I could connect from was LTE - which seem the opposite of all I reading.

1 Like

UPDATE …cameras were working this morning after 3 or 4 attempts to connect. now they will not connect at all (via LTE). AT&T in AZ

Is it logical to assume there will be no change until some kind of firmware/app update???

Not necessarily unless it’s network or connectivity related hardware will have nothing to do with it .

1 Like

looking at these forums Im evidently not the only person experiencing this issue, it looks like it’s widespread. I still cannot connect to either camera unless I am on the home wifi. Absolutely zero on cell service. This is very frustrating. I do get notifications and can watch the 12 second video but if I need to look at live stream to figure out something it’s useless. Please fix

Wyze Ticket 182202

Also I’m on cricket (AT&T) in GA

1 Like

only good for iphone. not android

1 Like

Having connection/live streaming issues on 2 of 3 cameras for the last two days. One cam live streams fine on a remote network, but the other two will not live stream, just cycle thru the 1, 2 & 3 connection states. Not getting an error code, but sometimes see the message to power cycle, etc. Occasionally can live stream over Verizon LTE, but not always. Live stream works fine for all 3 cams if on the same WiFi as the cameras. Event notifications and event videos for all three cams are working properly.

I have submitted this streaming issue, with the log, three times using the Wyze app “Report an Issue” feature, but have not received an email response with a support ticket number for any of the three submissions. Checked email spam folder, and nothing there. If I’d received a support ticket number I would have submitted it here

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. My last communication was yesterday. Haven’t heard anything from Wyze today. They probably just back from lunch!

I assumed that it would be an automated response with a ticket number. My bad

1 Like