Preorder Shipping Update #43 Week of 9/29/2021

Preorder Shipping Update #43

Week of 9/29/21!

Hey besties… We’re back this week with a new look! Do you like the new coat of paint? (Hope so, because I’ve been wrestling with this new layout for three weeks. :disappointed_relieved:)

Anyways, as you probably know by now, I’m Jimmy from Wyze and I’m back to let you know how progress is going on your preordered items. Let’s get into it! :man_running:t4:

First, some weekly reminders.

Preorders happen a while before shipments start, so don’t forget that you’ve gotta let us know if you’ve moved since you placed your order!

• Think we’ve got out-of-date information? Contact our support team ASAP ! I’m sure the person that moved in your old place would appreciate the gift, but that’s not what you’re payin’ for.

The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when devices will start to ship .

• I’ll do my best to get as specific as possible once devices start shipping so you have an idea when your specific order will ship. We’re working on changes behind the scenes to make this experience more personalized in the future.
  • After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey.

Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you.
Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!
…Now on to the good stuff! :man_dancing:

Quick summary.

…Not interested in the nitty gritty?
Here’s a quick look at the changes this week.
Wyze Night Light’s next round of inventory is now planned to start shipping by 10/8 instead of 10/4.
Wyze Cordless Vacuum orders from 6/23 to 7/20 shipped by September 29th, putting us way ahead of schedule.

• We now expect orders from 7/21 to 7/26 to ship by October 4th.
  • We now estimate we will completely finish shipping preorders by October 8th.

Wyze Sense Leak Sensor and Probe orders (outside of promotional orders for the 1 sensor and single probe) have finished shipping, putting us way ahead of schedule.

A NOTE FROM JIMMY

Note: Preorder shipping estimates will continue to fluctuate due to seaport congestion.

I get it, you’re probably hearing a ton about seaports right now. Us too - the time it takes for any company to receive and process imports that arrive via the ocean has increased dramatically and is now reaching historic highs. :sleepy:

Since this process isn’t controlled by Wyze or the partners that we work directly with, it’s super difficult for us to create accurate estimates until the inventory clears through the port. Sometimes this takes over two months! For now, our only option is to push estimates out a ways to hopefully leave enough time for the employees at the port to process our shipments, and in some cases where we really aren’t sure how long processing will take we may have to abstain from projecting a date for a short period of time. We’ll continue to track this and adjust as needed.

Please keep the hard-working folks at the seaports in your thoughts and bear with us – as always you can expect open and honest communication from me every week along the way. :blue_heart:
READ MORE

17% SHIPPED

Wyze Night Light

Orders from May 25th
Should start shipping by 10/8.

Orders after May 25th
Estimates coming soon.
SOLD OUT
The next round of inventory is projected to start shipping by 10/8. Our big round of inventory has finally cleared the seaport, but did so ever-so-slightly too slowly to make our last 10/4 estimate. :sweat:

We’re still working through launch day preorders right now, and we’ll need that next shipment to arrive before we have enough inventory to finish. Once we’re close to finishing launch day preorders I’ll be able to start projecting additional/more specific ship dates. Thank you for your patience!

HARDWARE: 93% SHIPPED

ACCESSORIES: 1% SHIPPED

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

Orders from July 21st - July 26th

Should ship by 10/4.

Orders on or after July 27th
Should ship by 10/8.
SOLD OUT
HEPA Filter
Separately shipping now.

SOLD OUT

Foldable Vacuum Tube
Starts shipping early October.

SOLD OUT

Mini Motorized Brush Tool

SOLD OUT

Battery Pack

SOLD OUT

Now we’re talkin’. Inventory has been arriving pretty consistently so that means we’ve been shipping tons of Wyze Cordless Vacuums. We’ll be completely done shipping vacuum hardware by 10/8 , looks like.

Accessories are still a work in progress. We’ve been splitting HEPA Filters into separate packages as these have cleared the seaport earlier than the other accessories; they’re shipping now.

Foldable Vacuum Tubes, Battery Packs, and Mini Motorized Brush Tools are still expected to start shipping in early October. If I had to make an educated guess, probably the first week or so.

Thanks so much for your patience, and it’s been so awesome to see you folks so excited about how much this product sucks. In a good way. Because it’s a vacuum and that’s what good vacuums do.

99% SHIPPED

Wyze Sense Climate Sensors

Orders through September 28th
Shipping completed.

Outstanding orders will ship in 1-3 business days.
LEARN MORE
Our latest accessory for Wyze Home Monitoring is still available for order: Wyze Sense Climate Sensors! With a range of 500 feet, powered by Wyze Sense Hub, these small but mighty sensors track temperature and humidity wherever they’re placed in your home.

Shipping has pretty much wrapped up! Preorders will stay open for a little longer, so if this sounds useful, you can preorder a 3-pack here for shipping in just a few days. :sparkles:

39% SHIPPED

Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes

Promotional orders for Single Leak Sensor + Single Probe

Should start shipping by 9/30.

Orders through September 28th
Shipping is complete!
Remaining non-promotional orders will ship in 1-3 business days.
SOLD OUT

Alongside the climate sensors above, we also announced another addition to the Wyze Home Monitoring lineup: Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes! These can be placed in common areas under sinks or water heaters, but the ultra-thin probe is designed to catch leaks virtually anywhere in your home. It works with Wyze Sense Hub and Wyze Home Monitoring to notify you of leaks immediately via the Wyze app! Preorders are available here and are also shipping in just a few business days.

Shipping is ongoing. We’ve cleared our way through almost all of the non-promotional orders with the inventory that we’ve got on-hand while we wait for our inventory of the single-pack of leak sensors. We expect to be able to start shipping promotional orders by the end of the week.

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Light Strip

Shipping is estimated to begin in October .
SOLD OUT
Wyze Light Strip is a super-cool dimmable and trimmable LED light strip that sticks to almost anything and lights up your life with solid-color ambience that can even sync with music! We’ve still got some preorder inventory available, too. Click here to check it out!

Wyze Light Strip orders are still planned to start shipping in October, specifically around 10/8 . Orders for the shorter 16.4ft will be able to start being fulfilled first, while orders for the longer 32.8ft may begin shipping in early November. Thanks for your patience!

0% SHIPPED

Wyze Light Strip Pro

Shipping is estimated to begin in October .
SOLD OUT

Wyze Light Strip Pro is the bigger brother to the new Wyze Light Strip! It’s got all of the features of the standard light strip, but each section can light up individually with their own colors. This adds all sorts of cool lighting effects that you can learn more about here.

Shipping is still planned to start in October at this time.

That’s all for this week!

Thanks for hanging with me for another round of updates. I’ll be back with more next Wednesday, but for now I’m gonna get as far away from my work laptop as humanly possible and plan a trip to an apple orchard.

See ya around, friends! :v:
—Jimmy from Wyze

4 Likes