Post your dam AI art here and keep it out of the other threads, it's GROSS 🤮

My dentist is male, and thank Good he doesn’t care about blood on my clothes :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Dems shorts

1 Like

Pelosi’s daughter makes those. Longer ones, too. :grin:

1 Like

Concrete incidental stuff like this:

Is just objectively BETTER than all this abominational fooferafery…

1 Like

Y’all are so jaded ya need DISNEYLAND KODACHROME to see any color… :stuck_out_tongue:

Does that mean :ox: :poop: ? :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know but it’s got 3 Fs so maybe… :wink:

It sounds like tomfoolery to me but I think it has a more specific meaning if spelled correctly…

Common frogman, grow a pair :rofl:

Hung lo, hi, or variable? :grin:

Some called my last pair vestigial. Not very sexy.

This really is the all day sucker we’re riding down. Side saddle. :kissing_cat: :smiley_cat:

Ask the beeb, he’ll back me up, he’s a pro colorist. Aren’t we generally blind to subtleties? :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to be more insulting to you than you are to me by preferring this stuff. :wink:

I love you all, sincerely! Someday we should populate a country together! :rofl:

1 Like

Enough? :joy_cat:

He is immune from the Abomination Generator no matter how hard it tries. 0, Zero, nada, nothing can replicate the original MFP.

2 Likes

This was gratuitous. Daughter Alexandra is a filmmaker but I see no evidence that she makes ā€˜shorts’ (campaign ads.) Many ā€˜longs’ (documentaries) of which I’ve seen exactly one about ten years ago. It was well made.

I’m sort of the dark cloud of the family, so I have a different take on things than, you know, my super toxically-positive family members. --Interview 2022 Vanity Fair

She made a documentary about her mom’s career (2022) based on many years of filming her at work with exceptional access. I think I’ll track that down and watch it. :slight_smile:

He is him. :slight_smile:

Ideas for future Wyze Products

Wyze projector
For office meetings and family gatherings.

Wyze Camera/Smart Watch/TV

Wyze SD and µSD card diagnostic checker and video file viewer.

Wyze Field Technician’s Camera and SD/µSD Card Diagnostic Analyzer and Tool Box .

1 Like

I’d argue that he’s rather uncommon and quite unique! He even invents new words!

1 Like

Hey, it’s freaking auto spell or whatever it is called!

Cut me some slack, English is only my fourth language :rofl:

2 Likes