[POLL] - Who has Wyze Cams indoors in Living Areas?

@peepeep & @Customer

3 Likes

I have cameras in every room of the house, except the bedrooms and the bathroom, and I could give a :poop: if somebody hacks into them… :person_shrugging:

after a couple of minutes of seeing me naked, they’d probably want/need to gouge their eyes out… :scream::see_no_evil::exploding_head::dizzy_face:

so have at it. :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Grab the Eye Bleach

1 Like

Hey Todd

Are you close friends (or close family) with anyone who feels quite differently than you about this? :slight_smile:

Lol I here you same here…if someone wants to hack away.i say go for it

1 Like

No. Nobody I know really cares…

Interesting. Whereas the great majority of mine feel as I do and certainly not because of my influence - they’re all hardheaded individuals.

I guess some people just worry too much about stuff that’ll never really affect them… :person_shrugging: Some folks think everybody’s out to get them… when in reality, nobody really cares. :rofl:

1 Like

Judge not, etc, etc… :wink:

No judgment… just something I noticed about certain human beings… :thinking::wink:

It appears Mr Crumb was right all those years ago… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Crumb! First ref I’ve seen here, wtg!

furthur…

NSFW (probably)

1 Like

Whoa, that really was prescient.

1 Like

Wyzemon Templar?

1 Like

Sort of an HD inkblot when posted without a caption. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. I have indoor cams in my living room, dining room/kitchen area, and main upstairs bedroom. I turn them on whenever no one is home and sometimes I’ll turn on the downstairs living room at night if I’ve heard strange noises. Last time I did that was when a skink (look it up of you haven’t heard of this animal) snuck into the house and I wanted to see if it would come out at night.

I use the indoor ones to keep an eye on the dog, the dog walker, and anything strange that might happen when we’re not home. So far nothing interesting other than my dogs barking at imaginary noises.

I also have two cams running 24/7 - garage and front porch/walkway.

I do plan on getting a couple more cams to cover all the rooms except the bathrooms.

And if the folks at Wyze are watching, I hope they’re enjoying watching my dogs sleep, bark, and me occasionally (or maybe constantly…) picking my nose…

3 Likes

Hey GuitarMan

You?   :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, at halftime we have the have-indoors trouncing the never-put-a’s by a wide and widening margin.

I hereby deem all have-indoors insouciant and strike you from my Christmas (card) list. It’s a good one, too, Baby J resting peacefully inside a Faraday cage. :wink:

I had a camera in living room until today. Found camera on with IR lights illuminated, and as I approached the camera, it clicked off. I only use it while away from home. I have no settings to turn camera on. I was hacked; and I’m assuming it was internal at Wyze. if not, it was from where the camera’s were made…our benevolent China. My camera’s are now GONE…bye bye, Wyze.

Uh, okay. You know the lights (and internal IR filter) always click off when there is sufficient illumination, right?

2 Likes