Person Detection Set Off by My Cats

I have this on my Android software too but my cats are still setting off as person detection. While it may not seem like a big deal to some people, if there really was a person in the area of this cam this would be a serious situation, security wise. And I know that Wyze cams are not security cams but my police department does use Wyze cams for their security and all. Just wanting to know if this can be resolved. Thanks.

Keep sharing clips of false alerts with Wyze at the bottom of the clip screen, and maybe v3 of the AI will be better.

Also, don’t delete any clip you report afterwards. I’ve heard unconfirmed rumblings that clips are only gathered periodically, and I don’t know how deleting the clip will affect that process. Just let the clip die a natural death after 14 days.

Also, there are some dos and don’ts at the bottom of this link to check, to be sure your camera is positioned as they expected:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031188971-Person-Detection-with-Edge-AI