I don’t even use Home Assistant, and I also commented on that in the survey, suggesting that they need to support an official integration. In addition to that, I continued to suggest usability improvements to the app (increased use of color contrast, supporting dark mode and landscape throughout) and some other outstanding Wishlist topics, like permissions provisioning for shared users and expanded Automations Triggers and Actions.
Crease
101
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| RTSP on New Cameras Request | 32 | 5378 | November 23, 2025 | |
| It's time for Wyze to support RTSP (full integration)! | 147 | 13070 | September 7, 2026 | |
| Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) | 1434 | 200703 | September 11, 2026 | |
| Would you pay for RTSP? | 83 | 3372 | May 13, 2026 | |
| Rtsp on Wyse Camera v3 | 105 | 16965 | March 12, 2022 |