Multiple users

Is there a way to have multiple accounts/users for the camera? My kids want to have access to the cameras, but I don’t want them to be notified each time motion or sound is sensed. They put the app on their phones with my username and passcode, so they are getting the same notifications that I get. Thank you.

2 Likes

See the sections about sharing here:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029780732-Sharing-Your-Camera

You will probably need to turn off notifications either within their Wyze app or in iOS/Android settings.

Thank you!

I would also like to see a feature like this. Sharing as it exists now is too limited. I want to be able to switch between two different accounts within the app and have full access. Example: If I have a camera set up in my house, and other cameras set up in a vacation home which I share with others. I, along with the others may want full control of the vacation home cameras, but I don’t want anyone else to have access to my home, As it stands, this requires two unique accounts. As an alternative, expand the existing sharing to offer granular control on a per camera basis. Specific cameras could then be shared from a master account to others with specific control permissions.

@pluskey

There’s a Roadmap (wishlist) topic about this (linked below). You’ll probably want to hop over there and vote for it. (You must click the VOTE button at the top of the page for your vote to count.)

1 Like

A very simple solution is to use the same (your) account on both phones.

This a dead link,a moderator should check their links.! Please give a better working link,thanks

Welcome to the community, @kyrala. I have fixed the link in the topic. Wyze did a recent revamp of the support site, and broke some of our links. We’re still trying to fix them all. Thank you for drawing our attention to this.

If you want to tag the moderators, do it like I did with your username, @ moderators (minus the space in between) . :slight_smile:

2 Likes